Post by sketch
BTW, since the namesake article to this thread was absorbed into the new JSG Interchanges subpage, I made it into a redirect – https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Limited_Acce ... tyle_Guide

I also added some very basic info, including 2 images, to the "geometry and complexity" section. This is something that isn't really standardized but I believe is agreed upon by most editors. Some of us discussed it the other day.
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!

Post by sketch
Good call – indeed, I intend to incorporate a brief overview of "the basics" of both Intersections and Interchanges into the main JSG page.
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:

Post by sketch
The old "Geometry" section of the JSG was moved to a new subpage for "Controlling turn instructions": https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Junction_Sty ... structions
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by sketch
Looks great, Pesach.
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by t0cableguy
i have been looking on the wiki for a little bit and i noticed that the "geometry" style info of at grade connectors has gone missing, and it cyclically "references" back and forth from the junction style guide and at grade connector page. Whatever happened to that section of the wiki? i seem to remember it being there at one point... or maybe I'm just going crazy?
t0cableguy
Send a message
I'm no longer editing. Please don't contact me with things regarding Waze, unless you want the info on how to take over the SE URcomments list. Then email or send me a message on GHO at gmail.com t0cableguy@

Post by t0cableguy
BTW.. sorry about hijacking the wrong thread. I was searching and i guess this was referenced in another thread. didn't realize this wasn't about the junction style AGC page.

https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Junction_Sty ... complexity I seem to remember something similar to those instructions about the way the segments are drawn on the map. Maybe something should be drawn up so we have a standard as a community?
t0cableguy
Send a message
I'm no longer editing. Please don't contact me with things regarding Waze, unless you want the info on how to take over the SE URcomments list. Then email or send me a message on GHO at gmail.com t0cableguy@

voludu2
Send a message