Why this forum?

Any specifics got you confused? Go ahead and let us deal with the puzzling!

Moderator: Unholy

Re: The 'ask your champs' thread

Postby downhilla4 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:09 pm

Chris,

Awesome and thanks for this thread. Joined Waze a few years ago when it was a new App and no one knew about it... now its crazy and almost a household name around me! Never knew a forum existed!

Anywho... I've always been a Waze user (small compared to you Veterans) but am looking to see what Wiki's and threads will help me understand the basics of how I can start building up my "Map Edit" profile. I drive a lot but never in an area that needs me to pave new roads as they are already their an labeled. Wondering what else I can do to help the community via Map Editor and how I go about it. I've started sifting through threads on here but can't seem to find the basics, all the threads are of advanced questions about the App.

Also: Is making a Map Edit on Waze.com/livemap different than marking a "Map Issue" on the Waze App while actually driving. Or do those Map Issues just pinpoint a specific location so when I log into Waze.com to make the Map Edit, it will show up the exact spot on my route of travel that needs fixing for the community? Thank you!

Thanks guys!
Rally North America Rally: Team Stop Texting
15,352 Rally miles in 2015
downhilla4

Re: Why this forum?

Postby asterix06 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:23 pm

Well Done Christofer
Iphone6 Waze 4.10
Coordinator Waze Italy
Country Administrator Italy, CM China , CM Africa, CM Iran, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina,
Forum Admin
asterix06
Coordinators
Coordinators

Previous

Return to The "ask your champs" forum