Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by steveinark
Well stated, LOL! If there has ever been a function that spits out items from a black box ... that no one has yet to see the inside, I think the FEED is it. From a user standpoint, at least! :D
steveinark
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Arkansas State Mgr (SM)
South Central Region Multi-State Mgr (MSM): AR + Louisiana - Mississippi - Oklahoma - Texas
Steve (Eureka Springs, AR)

Post by steveinark
I'll second those comments. This release was a great leap forward, imho. Thanks for the critical work of yourself, T-UK, ... and all the other script writers.
steveinark
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Arkansas State Mgr (SM)
South Central Region Multi-State Mgr (MSM): AR + Louisiana - Mississippi - Oklahoma - Texas
Steve (Eureka Springs, AR)

Post by subs5
[quote="taco909"]Has any additional thought been given to adding custom tags for:

[BOG] = Boots on the Ground, perhaps an icon of a pair of binoculars or an eyeball indicating need for visual verification of a condition.

Is BOG commonplace? I am more used to BOTG? or should both do the same tag?

Thanks for the other fixes.
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by SunDevil2213
How does one actually get rid of these popups?
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 12.09.46 PM.jpg
(201.91 KiB) Downloaded 120 times

SunDevil2213
Send a message
Thanks,

Ryan W.
SunDevil2213
AZ State Manager

Post by SunDevil2213
Twister-UK wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:57 am Also, if you don't actually want a popup to be generated in the first place for a particular type of map object, you can disable it via the settings in the Misc tab as well:Screenshot 2024-04-08 095502.png

I'm aware of these check boxes. Hence why I included them in my screen grab on my post. You can clearly see they are all checked, yet the popup is still displaying.
SunDevil2213
Send a message
Thanks,

Ryan W.
SunDevil2213
AZ State Manager

Post by SuperDave1426
This is a nice script, but I've noticed something odd. Sorry if this has already been mentioned here, but I've noticed that it doesn't seem to do "live" updates of a UR comment count. I.E., if a comment gets added to a UR, it won't bump the number up unless I refresh the screen either via clicking the permalink button or just doing a flat out cntrl-R in the browser.

Is that how it's supposed to work, or did I miss a setting somewhere? :-)
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
BellHouse wrote:
SuperDave1426 wrote:I've noticed that it doesn't seem to do "live" updates of a UR comment count. I.E., if a comment gets added to a UR, it won't bump the number up unless I refresh the screen either via clicking the permalink button or just doing a flat out cntrl-R in the browser.
Scripts can only use the data that WME has available. And since WME doesn't live update the URs (and their comments), this script can't, either.
Ah, ok. That explains it then. So the answer, per the rest of my question, is, "That's how it's supposed to work." :-)

Thanks.

However, it looks like the new WME is online and it seems to have broken URO+. When I refresh the start up the WME with the script enabled, it highlights one of the closed (but now displayed) URs and brings up a box with the usual information that you'd get from hovering over a UR. But there's no way to close that box and move on. I'm sure it's already being worked on, but since I didn't see a mention of it here, I figured I'd mention it now.
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
I've noticed that URO+ doesn't seem to be hiding closed MPs (it's doing URs just fine). Here's an example. It shows as a green with the exclamation mark and I've got the plugin set to hide all closed issues. Guess those changed a bit so URO+ doesn't recognize them properly?
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
Chrome. And every MP that is around my area, including the ones I've closed today, are all showing. Strangely, all URs that I've closed disappear right away.
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message