Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by Unholy
Thank you guys and thank you Shumpi for bringing this issue to our consideration.

As Shmupi said, it looks like a BB tiles build issue - We are looking to solve this issue.

If you encounter with issues such as this, we will appreciate it if you could also let us know by opening a bug ticket on world.waze.com/support, under "quick help".

Thank,

Ori
Unholy
Send a message

Post by Unholy
marcelbrandon,

Still unknown. We're still investigating.

Ori
Unholy
Send a message

Post by Unholy
Hi guys,

Can you please try again and see whether the issue was fixed for you?

Thanks,

Ori
Unholy
Send a message

Post by vic_cl
Yo reporté el mismo problema en Chile:
http://es.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 35#p311935

Algunas veces me ha salido el siguiente mensaje en la parte superior derecha de la pantalla:
a) Operation failed
b) Do not find parser-handler for tag

No sé a qué se refieren estos mensajes??

Saludos
vic_cl
Send a message

Post by williait
Same here in the UK, and weirdly enough Paypal have stopped supporting eBay putchase too. It's all downhill from hereon in
williait
Send a message

Post by williait
i can find little reference to Blackberry on this site. it looks like Waze no longer support Blackberry. This a great shame. I can't afford to upgrade my phone so it looks like I may be investing in a Tom Tom :cry:
williait
Send a message

Post by windskisong
Still happening. I've put in a support request. I'm on a BB Bold 9930, running OS 7.1 Bundle 2705. It was working and I was using daily until early November. Didn't run Waze for about 4 days, then took with us on a trip from North Carolina to Florida and back, and Waze did not show maps on the entire trip. It showed police ahead, showed other alerts, showed icons, even did navigation, but did not show maps.
windskisong
Send a message

Post by windskisong
Started working in Raleigh, NC yesterday.
windskisong
Send a message

Post by wombat43026
Was driving around last night with it and it works normally again. I really appreciate all the work Waze is doing to support those of us on an unsupported version of the app!
wombat43026
Send a message