Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

New reports being added as comments...

Post by Smivvy
I'm experiencing the following frustrating issue...

Very occasionally, after adding a report on something, a few miles down the road I may add a new report on something I've seen there. After typing in my report, and sending, I get the notification that I have been awarded 3 points for my comment, and I notice the Place marker flag on the map disappears.

When I check, I see that my NEW report has been added as a comment to my PREVIOUSLY sent report..!!

This happens quite frequently, but not exclusively. For the most part, reports in quick succession remain as individual reports, and 6 points are awarded accordingly. This happens on both my iPad 2 & iPhone 3GS, so I don't believe it's an installation issue. This has also still been an issue even after the last 2 App Updates..

Any comments..?
Smivvy

POSTER_ID:200473

Send a message