[App/Script] WURM: Waze Update Request Marker

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [App/Script] Waze Speed Limit WME marker

Postby abnerw13 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:01 pm

Good Job! ;)

I'll share it with Champs Brazilian community! :D
abnerw13
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor

Re: [App/Script] WURM: Waze Update Request Marker

Postby AggieJM » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:12 pm

Anyone having trouble with delayed response on iOS 9.3?

I usually start WURM first, then Waze and keep Waze on my screen while driving. Then I use the app switcher to jump to WURM when I see a missing or incorrect SL. But I've noticed lately that there is a long pause when switching back to WURM and when it does come up, it's not responsive. I see the green box moving between signs, but I can't get it to register my selection until it's been running on screen for a while. On Saturday, I just kept tapping until it would read, then I'd get the "slow down" message since it tried to post multiple URs. On Sunday, I was almost a mile down the road and it still hadn't registered my input.

I don't have any other apps running at the time, so the processor shouldn't be busy with anything else. Just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing anything similar.
AggieJM
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby AggieJM » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:23 pm

I deleted the app that was created, and recreated it and it seems to be working better right now. I did a drive Tuesday night to verify some roads and was able to grab a lot of SLs using WURM pretty quickly. Not sure if the "re-install" fixed something, or if there was just a load of lot previously on the website.
AggieJM
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby AhcK1970 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:59 pm

Challenger3802 wrote:Hi,

I've installed this to my phone and cannot see where (while running waze through WURM) on the waze app is the button in the left hand corner to return to WURM to make a report. Not particularly easy to switch back in to WURM manually. I was expecting a better interface :(

I'm running waze on Android.

Regards,
Ian

Starting with Nougat the recent-apps-softbutton can be double-tapped to switch between the last two started apps (in this case waze and browser). Some OEMs also implemented this feature in pre-Nougat-firmwares. Maybe it's working for you.
AhcK1970

Postby alexnet1983 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:28 am

Hi,
is there any possible reason why I can no more leave SLUR on the map with this app?
I'm trying the same account from two different phone and a different account from a third phone...and no SLUR on the map at all. :?
alexnet1983
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Postby alexnet1983 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:57 am

jm6087 wrote:
alexnet1983 wrote:Hi,
is there any possible reason why I can no more leave SLUR on the map with this app?
I'm trying the same account from two different phone and a different account from a third phone...and no SLUR on the map at all. :?

This a happening to everyone. Someone said they think it has to do with LM requiring a login.

yeha, but AFAIK this should happend starting from today...I noticed this saturday...and who know how many days before...
alexnet1983
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Postby alexnet1983 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:21 pm

It seems I confused tomorrow dated April 18 with tomorrow dated yesterday ahahahah
alexnet1983
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Postby alexnet1983 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:52 am

Will you produce a version with a secure login system?
alexnet1983
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Postby alexnet1983 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:15 pm

crusdepelos wrote:WURM works again, and without having to enter my Waze user password

really? how is that possible? :shock:
alexnet1983
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Postby alexnet1983 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:16 am

Hi,
I just noticed that the app sync non-sended reports one by one when opening and closing it...is it normal?
I had 5 SLUR to send and I had to do this 5 times! :o
alexnet1983
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Next

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts