[App/Script] WURM: Waze Update Request Marker

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [App/Script] WURM: Waze Update Request Marker

Postby AggieJM » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:23 pm

I deleted the app that was created, and recreated it and it seems to be working better right now. I did a drive Tuesday night to verify some roads and was able to grab a lot of SLs using WURM pretty quickly. Not sure if the "re-install" fixed something, or if there was just a load of lot previously on the website.
AT&T iPhone 6s iOS 9.3.2
AggieJM
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: [App/Script] WURM: Waze Update Request Marker

Postby AggieJM » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:12 pm

Anyone having trouble with delayed response on iOS 9.3?

I usually start WURM first, then Waze and keep Waze on my screen while driving. Then I use the app switcher to jump to WURM when I see a missing or incorrect SL. But I've noticed lately that there is a long pause when switching back to WURM and when it does come up, it's not responsive. I see the green box moving between signs, but I can't get it to register my selection until it's been running on screen for a while. On Saturday, I just kept tapping until it would read, then I'd get the "slow down" message since it tried to post multiple URs. On Sunday, I was almost a mile down the road and it still hadn't registered my input.

I don't have any other apps running at the time, so the processor shouldn't be busy with anything else. Just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing anything similar.
AT&T iPhone 6s iOS 9.3.2
AggieJM
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: [App/Script] Waze Speed Limit WME marker

Postby abnerw13 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:01 pm

Good Job! ;)

I'll share it with Champs Brazilian community! :D
Abner Weigert
A qualidade das edições tem mais valor que a quantidade.
Edições sem qualidade só geram pontos(que você pode perder).

AM - [PR] / [SC] / [AC]
CM - Brasil
abnerw13
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor

Previous

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts