Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Lost half of my 33k points?

Post by BattleSausage
About a week ago, I was at 33k points and a rank of ~847. I usually have waze restarts, which is normal, and I typically lose a few thousand points and then get them back the next day. After a restart about a week ago, I dropped down to 16k from 33k, and have not gotten them back. I usually fire up waze every day or two to check, but haven't really been driving much since I lost the points. Any suggestions?
BattleSausage

POSTER_ID:61467

Send a message

Post by BattleSausage
Edit: Crisis averted, update returned my long lost points.
BattleSausage
Send a message

Post by iKonixx
This happened to me a few weeks ago but I ended up getting them all back after a few days.
iKonixx
Send a message
iKonixx

Area Manager: Dallas/Fort Worth TX
iPhone 4
ikonixx [at] gmail [dot] com

Post by Shorty-CM
The server calculates your points. You do not lose anything if the client crashes on you. It's possible you've lost points for other reasons, problems on the server side of things, but it definitely is not anything you or the client as done, nor is there anything you can do to fix it, other than bringing it to the attention of the Waze team to investigate.

I believe I lost quite a lot of points during the recent holiday contest. I'm around 500,000 right now, but I think I'm missing 30,000-50,000 points. Oh well.
Shorty-CM
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by Shorty-CM
I lost points more than once, and when it returned some of them it didn't return me to the previous amount. So, I didn't lose as much in the end, but it was still a loss overall.
Shorty-CM
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by virgus
And I've lost my rank points. It was 2 stars & now 1. For what reason I wonder?
virgus
Send a message
-Samsung i5700 -Android 1.5 -Waze 1.4.3.4 -Russia 21region