These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by sketch
Your English is quite good!

It's likely the same as when your iPhone was jailbroken, but you have to use a file browser on your computer. I use iFunBox. Basically: Go to User Applications >> Waze >> Documents. In there, create a "skins" folder. In there, create a "default" folder. In there, create a "day" folder, and a "night" folder if you want. Essentially, you are recreating the folder structure in User Applications >> Waze >> Waze.app >> Resources >> skins >> default, except in the Documents folder. You only need to create numbered subfolders for the "day" schemes you want to replace. The list (and these instructions) should be in the wiki: http://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Color_schemes
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!

Post by sketch
Added my "Friendly WME" or "WME Mild" theme. It's based on PesachZ's WME theme but heavily modified. As such, I placed it just after PesachZ's WME theme in the chart. I thought it might be nice to organize the schemes into categories: day and night at a minimum, but also perhaps "editors" and "other" also.

https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/User:Sketch/ ... iendly_WME
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:

Post by sketch
Also added: my WME Neon Night theme. It's a heavily modified version of PesachZ's night WME theme, adopting some of the principles of the default night theme (dark road bodies with bright road borders), which I always liked.

https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/User:Sketch/ ... Neon_Night
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by sketch
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
spookyx wrote:I have created a new theme as well based on Friendly WME Theme... and I call it „WME New Cool”
There's something awfully familiar about this theme.... ;)
Haha, glad it's here, because I have been planning on making this theme as well!
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by sketch
Follow the installation instructions in the wiki article: https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Color_scheme ... or_schemes
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by sketch
There was some search code for it maybe? Dunno if it works anymore. Or if that's really what it was.
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by sketch
Hey, I took the liberty of uploading your schema maker to Google Sheets and moving a bit of the formatting around. This way, the explanations will remain frozen in the left column so that you don't have to keep scrolling back and forth when working on a new scheme. I also added some substantive data I've discovered (concerning "Airports" class, "Walkways", etc.).

sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by sketch
Go ahead. I think the only changes I've done with that script on my end involve adding railroads and runways. I haven't used it in a while.
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by sketch
It's a link to Google Plus..

Not to say that we shouldn't standardize on scheme code in code tags, but still.
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by sketch
IN the same vein, goo.gl is not a Greenland site, youtu.be is not a Belgian site, binged.it is not an Italian site, t.co is not a Colombian site, instagr.am is not Armenian, last.fm is not Micronesian......
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message