These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by maikeladas
I want to go to a place and there are a few other places I want to stop int he way, I'd like to have the facility to create a multipoint route on the computer and then send it to the phone.
maikeladas
Send a message

Post by MantasGP
You took the words right out of my mouth! I would also love to see both those features added (first and fifth post).

Another helpful ability would be to be able to avoid a certain point.

It could be that there is protest action along your route (this happens way too often in South Africa) you could then avoid a street or area.

Handymap also had the ability years ago to search for an intersection. You enter a street name, select intersection and it shows you all the roads that intersect with the one you searched for. Would make adding a destination a whole lot easier. I know you can chose your destination from the map but that isn't always too easy, especially with very long roads.
MantasGP
Send a message

Post by MarianSasu1977
Hi there,

I would like to know if there is any possibility in Waze to send the destination to the mobile phone app using a computer and a browser. In Google Maps there is such a way to do it and it would be great to have it in Waze also.

Besides that I find Waze really cool and I'm using it and enjoy it every day: keep going like this! ;)
MarianSasu1977
Send a message

Post by McCracken808
skarden wrote:I'm replying as I assume features to be added consider how much a feature is requested. I too would like multiple stops (and in doing so, list the order the stops are to routed through) and I would also like to be able to plan a route then save it and send it to my phone for present and future trips.
Use User Voice to submit and/or vote for things. Direct people to vote on it.
McCracken808
Send a message
Aloha,
Douglas

AM - Hawaii

https://db.tt/jYYT4mG3https://db.tt/4b2TzYlShttps://db.tt/AnfHrb6N
Waze Resources:
Waze Wiki, Landmarks Guideline, Area Manager Wiki, Best Practices

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.1, Waze 3.8, Mazda3

Post by mikupoiss
Adding a route from web to client would be nice addition but you currently can add a stop-point before final destination if you're already on navigation route.
mikupoiss
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by momcezz
I find myself looking for this today. We are leaving for PR tomorrow and I would like to add our multiple destinations now. The phone app cannot find them "near me" so I will have to wait until we land. I would like to be prepared in advance.

Thank you.
momcezz
Send a message

Post by moogonk
Until Waze develops this feature, I suggest that Android users check out the "Road Warrior" app. It does exactly this, and it has some integration with Waze.

They say an iOS app is planned.

I love it.
moogonk
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Moogonk
Country Manager & Multi-State Manager--CT, ME, MA, RI, VT. Rank 5 Resident New Hampshire State Manager

Sometimes you avoid the jam, sometimes you are the jam, and sometimes it's faster to go through the jam. - AndyPoms

Post by moogonk
Until Waze implements this ability, I recommend the RoadWarrior app.

iOS
Android

There is even some integration with Waze.
moogonk
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Moogonk
Country Manager & Multi-State Manager--CT, ME, MA, RI, VT. Rank 5 Resident New Hampshire State Manager

Sometimes you avoid the jam, sometimes you are the jam, and sometimes it's faster to go through the jam. - AndyPoms

Post by moogonk
Thanks, Phoenix, but what we really need is the ability to enter more than two destinations.

Example: on a Saturday, i may run errands to several places. What is the most efficient route?
moogonk
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Moogonk

Post by moogonk
I certainly appreciate the immensity of the challenge to implement this, but it isn't impossible. Several apps already do multi-stop routing, and some even have varying degrees of integration with Waze. Waze could increase server capacity, and improve other resources as needed to make this happen.

I can accept that the corporate group has decided it isn't worth doing, if that is the case, but I don't think we, as the users, should hesitate to ask for any feature just because it may be difficult to implement.
moogonk
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Moogonk