Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

English Language support in Israel

Post by noamparn
It would be helpful (especially for tourists, and others who are not fluent in Hebrew) to have a full English-language version of both the app and the website, when connected to the Israel server. Since the US version is already in english, why not extend this capability over to the Israel version?
noamparn

POSTER_ID:3124472

Send a message
Verizon Droid Razr Maxx, Android OS 2.3.6, Waze Beta 3.1.99.121

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
No, the maps are made in the local language.

--
If it looks strange, or I used bad grammar or misspelled anything, it's my phone's fault.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by jonathangoff
I'm an American living and working in Israel. Right now WAZE is useless to me. When I download and install WAZE, the map is all in Hebrew. I don't read Hebrew. Is there a way I can change the map language to English?

Thanks for your help in advance!!
jonathangoff
Send a message

Post by traute
jonathangoff wrote:I'm an American living and working in Israel. Right now WAZE is useless to me. When I download and install WAZE, the map is all in Hebrew. I don't read Hebrew. Is there a way I can change the map language to English?

Thanks for your help in advance!!

Tap Settings on the Home Screen > Settings > General .. From here you can change the language of the app.
traute
Send a message