Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by rjkelley58
Well I just bought a new 2013 Chevy Cruz with the touch screen radio system (I don't know what else to call it)
rjkelley58
Send a message

Post by rjkelley58
This is what I have in the car: Keep in touch on the go while your hands are safely on the steering wheel with Chevrolet MyLink†, Bluetooth® wireless technology† for select phones and advanced voice control on Cruze. Simply pair your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone with Chevrolet MyLink and say what you want to do. Voice commands allow you to make and receive calls effortlessly while driving. You can even navigate through your phone's contacts or recent call list easily on the color touch-screen. Stepping into your car doesn't have to mean stepping away from your day. With Chevrolet MyLink, you can stay connected while on the move.

I have an Android phone with the Waze app on it but I want to know if I can get the Waze app to show up on the the "MyLink" screen
rjkelley58
Send a message

Post by rjkelley58
Thanks, I'll call Chevy
rjkelley58
Send a message