Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Post by abc1357
JustinS83 wrote: The problem is in restyleReports. You are attempting to remove the draggable functionality from an element that hasn't been set to draggable (if the user doesn't have Compress/enhance report panels (UR/MP) enabled), which is throwing an error and preventing running the rest of the initializations.
Thanks Justin. That was it. I commented out line 456 and those 4 settings now work. I just don't know enough about the code to add the draggable check to the appropriate section that Justin mentioned to test a possible fix.
abc1357
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by abc1357
iainhouse wrote: Disable scroll-to-zoom is a feature requested by users of the Apple Magic Mouse. This mouse has a touch surface to replace a scroll wheel, leading to much accidental zooming of the map when that surface is accidentally touched.
Thank you, thank you, thank you....a million Thank You's to both you and JustinS83. It has been extremely aggravating editing since the last major WME release as every time I pan the map with the mouse and release, the map would zoom in or out a few levels. The new code fixed this inadvertent zooming.

THANK YOU!
abc1357
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by abc1357
Thank you for moving the Layers/Refresh buttons to the top bar. However, I noticed that when I enter/exit House Number mode, both buttons disappear and I have to refresh the whole tab before the buttons reappear.

Using Chrome. All extensions and all other scripts disabled. Version 2.32.1

Thanks
abc1357
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by abc1357
Re: Apparent conflict with WME NavPoints. If I set the UI Enhancement Control settings to High, the issue goes away. It appears to be an issue in the Low setting only.
LowUISetting.jpg
(188.45 KiB) Downloaded 424 times
UI Setting = Low
HighUISetting.jpg
(164.34 KiB) Downloaded 430 times
UI Setting = High

Having problems attaching files. I've also uploaded them into imgbb.com. These files are viewable for the next month (until the end of September, 2020).
UI Setting = Low
UI Setting = High
abc1357
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by abc1357
A thought for an alternate implementation - note, I have no idea whether this is just difficult or plain impossible.

Instead of the slider, what about just showing the zoom level number on the existing +/- controls that WME already has.

Thanks.
abc1357
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message