Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

RSS for subforums?

Post by naesstrom
I just wanted to ask the admins if there is anyway of getting a RSS feed for each of the subforums, maybe not just here but for all of them someway!

The reason I ask is that I've created a swedish facebook group for Waze and I was thinking of linking a RSS feed with new posts to the group over there, thus wheneveranyone posts something new here they will get a message on the wall there!

Besides that it would be great to get certain forum updates to my RSS reader in the phone when I'm out there wazing on, just to be updated on what's being said!
naesstrom

POSTER_ID:89363

Send a message

Post by krankyd
currently not, but we are working on adding sub-forum RSS - especially for the country / language forums and also for the 4 main forums on the main page.
Hopefully we'll be able to support them soon, I will post again once they are ready...
krankyd
Send a message
wazing like a hurricane

Post by krankyd
just in case you missed it... the sub-forum RSS is ready and working.
check this post:
http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2055
krankyd
Send a message

Post by naesstrom
krankyd wrote:currently not, but we are working on adding sub-forum RSS - especially for the country / language forums and also for the 4 main forums on the main page.
Hopefully we'll be able to support them soon, I will post again once they are ready...
Woho, thanks a lot Krankyd, I'm sure it will be lovely once you get it running, was afraid that I had missed some hidden feature :D
naesstrom
Send a message

Post by zzyzxuk
+1 - this would be invaluable....

Right now, I keep up with the latest Waze posts by using RSS, but as I only speak English & French, over half of the posts don't mean anything to me, and it'd be better if I didn't have to wade through all of them.
zzyzxuk
Send a message