Problems with the new update and music

Post by VPIMikhalis27
I updated my Waze last night and now when I turn it on, it turns off my other apps that are running on my phone. I am speaking mainly of Pandora and TuneIn radio. I really like the app, but would like to be able to listen to music and stuff while it is running (usually I have it on the front page to follow directions but have music still playing). I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem. It was not a problem before I updated it.

Thanks!
VPIMikhalis27

POSTER_ID:4248119

Send a message

AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by FrisbeeDog
Yes. I am having the same problem as well with music via line out (pin connector).
FrisbeeDog
Send a message
Level 6 Editor
Country Manager: US
Area Manager: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Surrounding Areas of North Carolina

Post by jessepi
I am having the same problem with TuneIN v7.1 and the latest update of Waze 3.6 on a Samsung Galaxy S 4G. Prior to the last two updates or thereabouts Waze worked perfectly on the Samsung. I do not want to updgrade the phone right now just to see if that would help. The newer phones are at least dual core and my Samsung is only a single core. Despite that I use Waze for my daily commute and get and send road reports. Prior to Waze v.3.6 or so all was well. Now TuneIn will repeatedly stop stutter and sometimes just quit. I have tried to shut down all none essential parts of TuneIn as well as Waze to no avail. I have removed much of the bloat on the phone and have plenty of memory. Waze has been placed on the phone as well as on the SD card. Likewise I have done the same with TuneIn, again to no avail. Also previous versions of TuneIn do not help. It is only when I use Waze v.3.2.2 that useability is restored to both TuneIn and Waze. I really like Waze and would perhaps like to use some of the latest features but TuneIn is equally important. Can a new version of Waze be made with say the resource usage limits of v.3.2.2?
jessepi
Send a message

Post by VPIMikhalis27
This problem seems to have been remedied!

:D :D ;)
VPIMikhalis27
Send a message