These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by Skenia
Hi, I noticed a bug, I push send a report after sending a message appears on the screen (the report is sending) and that message stays on the screen and not disappear .... if i press the back button on the screen appear (do you want to close the application) and if I cancel all goes well, the map appears everything is ok .. I use app in ro version and sorry for the bad english, thanks
Skenia
Send a message

Post by Skiffie
Some feedback re: battery drain, no problems with holding or even getting positive charge on my Lumia 520 (WP8 Amber), though it is degraded if it gets hot. Unfortunately the vent on the Hyundai i30 doesn't point up too well ;)

Would love to be able to join groups, hook in to Facebook etc.
Skiffie
Send a message

Post by skyliner14
The same here with a nokia lumia 620 wp8.0 dutch, Waze app trys every time to downloading new voices. And there is no possibility to disable it.
skyliner14
Send a message

Post by slerched
I have to pipe in here on the lack of updates to WP Waze.

I am highly disappointed. I wish I could say I am surprised, but I am not given how Google is. The part I don't get is, the app exists, they know what known bugs are and instead of working on fixing them to bring the product on par with iOS and Android, they tell us to piss off.

I have a work iPhone. I could use Waze there and that would be the end of it. But you know what, if they are telling us to piss off, well, I'm telling them to piss off and will go back to Here apps on my Lumia.

I would love to know if there is a Google policy in place that says "no Windows Phone support, ever."

And why does this work on iOS and continue to be supported? If the idea is a competing platform... uhm... hello... iOS is hugely popular, at least in the US. I guess maybe that's a catch 22. It's popular, so they know they can make money, so boom, they support it. WP isn't popular and will likely take a long time to make money, so why bother?

Goodbye Waze. I loved you once.
slerched
Send a message

Post by smokecom
ranhh wrote:Hello I want to know when there is a version for Windows Phone 10 work?
When they launch an update to Windows Phone 10

Hola deseo saber cuando hay una version para Windows Phone 10 que funcione?
Cuando lanzan una actualización para Windows Phone 10
Une cigarette électronique est un appareil qui vous permet d'inhaler la vapeur de nicotine. Ses composants à part quelques uns comme le clearomiseur sont très similaires à ceux d'une cigarette, mais il a quelques différences. Une cigarette contient du goudron et de la nicotine, tandis qu'une CE utilise une solution liquide. Le liquide dans la cigarette électronique est appelé e-liquide. Certaines cigarettes électroniques ont une concentration de nicotine élevée, tandis que d'autres ont de faibles concentrations.Une cigarette E-liquide, ou un nuage de fumée, contient de la PG et du glycérol, qui sont essentielles à la production de vapeur. La solution, qui se transforme en brouillard lorsqu'elle est chauffée, contient des produits chimiques connus pour être potentiellement nocifs. Parce que ces produits chimiques sont libérés dans l'air, ils peuvent être nocifs si inhalés. Cependant, il n'y a pas d'effets secondaires connus d'une cigarette électronique et il ne se substitue pas aux cigarettes de tabac traditionnelles.Les recherches sur la cigarette électronique ont été axées sur le liquide e-liquide et ses composants comme le box mod. La plupart des études se sont concentrées sur la teneur en nicotine E-liquides et les aérosols résultants. Peu d'études ont abordé les matériaux utilisés dans la cigarette électronique elle-même. Certains chercheurs ont signalé que les cigarettes électroniques contiennent du nickel, de l'argent, du cuivre et même du chrome, bien que la FDA ne examine pas spécifiquement les métaux utilisés.Une étude récente a révélé que la vapeur a entraîné une augmentation de la quantité de composés causés par le cancer chez les fumeurs. Mais les résultats n'étaient pas concluants. Les résultats de ces études montrent que les cigarettes électroniques sont sûres et peuvent aider les gens à arrêter de fumer. Un certain nombre d'études ont examiné les effets des cigarettes électroniques in vivo et de la culture cellulaire in vitro. Ils ont découvert que la cigarette électronique est sans danger et est moins toxique que les cigarettes traditionnelles. Bien qu'ils ne soient pas un traitement curatif - tous pour fumer, ils peuvent faciliter les adultes d'arrêter de fumer du tabac.

smokecom
Send a message
Last edited by smokecom on Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Snoffels
Hi,

I have been successful in getting an old version of Waze (v2.0.0) for Windows Mobile running on my WinCE 6 unit. I have to delete and replace the preferences file every-time on launch to get it to connect to the internet, but it seems to be working. The fonts are too large and in the wrong place, but functional. Also, the program seem to only work in 2d mode although there seems to be an option for 3d (there is a 3d icon button under skins/defualt and an option under the user file).

Is there a later version of Waze for Wince than 2.0.0 (capable of 3d map and groups) or am I stuck in 2010?

Regards,
JP
Snoffels
Send a message

Post by SoylentBlue
There are still people using WP, and it's supported by Microsoft until 2019. I would just like to know why Waze doesn't work when reinstalled on phones that had it before. Maybe if Waze would tell us why its broken, we can figure out a workaround.
SoylentBlue
Send a message

Post by SoylentBlue
Yet the app still works fine as long as you haven't factory-reset the phone. Even reinstalling the Waze app still works. I use it daily on my Lumia 950 without any issues. But my wife's Lumia 950 needed a full reset, and that's when it broke. Waze now throws a network error message if you pick the USA region.
SoylentBlue
Send a message

Post by SoylentBlue
To be honest I think Waze deliberately disabled new registrations from the Windows 10 Mobile app. It's likely they decided to sever the connection since they no longer support it.

As to why it still works outside the US, I assume that's because European and Indian markets still have a large number of W10M users.

The only thing I can think of is maybe a way to change the phone's identifier temporarily, but that's far beyond my technical ability
SoylentBlue
Send a message

Post by Spark211
Hello,

I have selected a new voice for the application and was told it had to be downloaded. I accepted this and despite having a good wi-fi and with all the other Internet functions working fine on my phone, it just sits at 0% downloaded and eventually times out. Any clues?

I am running the latest version of Waze for Windows Phone (Win 10).
Spark211
Send a message