Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by daedalus01
"Waze bases a week on a work week which means the week starts on Monday and ends on Sunday."

So it is, thank you for clarification!
daedalus01
Send a message

Post by gettingthere
Also, if parts of your drives where done when Waze did not have a network connection, you likely won't get the bonus.

Check the drives in the My Places, drives area of the editor to see if all of the drives that you made during the week in question add up to over 500 miles. Remember a week is from Monday - Sunday in regards to this bonus.
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
San Diego, California USA and Tijuana, Mexico

Post by gettingthere
The 500 miles in one week bonus is definitely a one time bonus.
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
San Diego, California USA and Tijuana, Mexico

Post by giblets46
I've the same, 538 recorded (was more, but due to 'network unavailable it was only 538 :( ).
Also points don't seem to be updating on my score either (regularly checking as close to my shield!).
giblets46
Send a message

Post by giblets46
Two weeks now, no sign of the 500 mile candy, my standard drivinbg points did appear on the Monday though

How do I contact support, there seems to be no contract details anywhere!?
giblets46
Send a message

Post by giblets46
Did 638miles last week, all appeared on my score, counted up on the waze profile, still no points for the 500 though?!
giblets46
Send a message

giblets46
Send a message

Post by giblets46
Thanks, but the links in support don't work too well, I was beginning to think I was going mad!
I was stuck in a vicious circle, under ' contact us' pressing 'ask us a question' took me to a FAQ, then at the bottom, ' if this does not answer your question contact us' ( a link), which took me back to the support page again!!!.
Eventually found a link to an actual form I could fill in by asking a question on account login or something where the ' if this does not answer...' link actually works....
giblets46
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Every time I've driven the 500 miles in a week, it's been during a week when the scores were not updating and I still haven't gotten the credit.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
dc1242 wrote:You are kidding! How can we get them to resolve that? I am new to Waze and the scoring issues began pretty much as soon as I signed up. This happens all the time? I don't understand why they can't go back and apply all of the 500 mile peoples' points. I keep looking every day, assuming that they will show up.
The scoring was messed up for several weeks in late November/early December.

The scoring glitch last week was the first time it had happened since then, and this time it only lasted for a few days. Things are definitely getting better. Just bad timing I guess.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message