Make your voice heard! Take the Annual Editors Community Survey now! Dismiss
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Pending Panel disappeared

Post by apelle
Hello,

I'm area manager and had the chance to view the 'pending' panel only once. I closed it once by mistake and there wasn't any chance to get it back on the screen. I tried everything, but no success. Cookies were deleted but this didn't bring the panel back.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks.

A.
apelle

Post by apelle
There must be a bug, clearly.

I was just checking and discovered that I had the 'Pending' option and consequently the panel on www.waze.com and NOT on world.waze.com (that is supposedly the domain I should use for Italy).

I checked again and I got it back available, but I just could approve a couple of deletions and it disappeared again.

It seems not a browser problem, since it happened both on Chrome and Firefox.

Let's see....
apelle

Post by cobra
I've never seen the Pending option, however I notice there is now a 'Try next aerial photo option' in the views panel... :lol:

So yeah, it does seem to be a bug for some. A couple others mentioned they have the Pending option. I was looking for it a few times, because sometimes deleting a road in my area happens immediately, and sometimes it tells me it has been moved to pending approval! :roll:
cobra

Post by friedlinguini
There should be a link in the View Panel, just above Highlight Connectivity.
friedlinguini

Post by tappa
It happend to me also. Use Firefox, It works a bit better.
But i think its a bug (for some users?)
tappa
Area manager Groningen city, Berlingo 99 wit, iphone 3gs, imac 24' 2.4

Post by Zirland
In View Panel there is the option of "Pending". This brings Pending panel to the screen.
Zirland
"The Wazebrity"