Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Separation of areas of Canada

Post by Maverick519
Was wondering if the forums under Canada could be further sub divided like the US into provinces or at least regions of the country. Generally you could do it by province. The other way regional. Atlantic (newfoundland, nova Scotia, new Brunswick, pei), eastern (Ontario, Quebec), Western (Manitoba, Sask, Alberta, BC) and territories.

Would just make for finding information or posting about an area easier to find. The you don't have to look for info from all over. At this time it may not be needed but with future growth of the community will save the hassle of doing so in future.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
Maverick519

POSTER_ID:5509835

Send a message

Post by Maverick519
What I was looking for had more to do with these forums. But that is good news also that we will be able to add correct provinces in the editor. Will be easier when fixing city area names. Might give some extra editing for areas the script gets wrong. But done a bit of my area and finish one goal and seem to have 5 more by the end of it. Almost have all roads drivable and routeable.
Maverick519
Send a message