Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

[Android App] Shortcuts for Waze

Post by Pyr0979
Waze still doesn't have shortcuts (like google maps or other apps). A while back I created a simple app to create shortcuts. I was hoping the latest update would create this feature and I can deprecate the app, but it was not to be :x. So I had to add all the features people were asking for and release version 2.0

* Custom Icons
* Double Shortcuts - add a via point [beta]
* Address autocomplete
* Can now enter lat/long coordinates directly
* Select current location
* Select addresses from contacts

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ent%3Dwaze

Let me know what you guys think :D
Pyr0979

POSTER_ID:17212485

Send a message

Post by latelatelatelately
I love your app! Thanks for custom icons! I use a tablet as my head unit and the custom icons really help.
latelatelatelately
Send a message

Post by Pyr0979
Glad you like it :D I'd love to see your set up with the icons. Mind sharing a photo?
Pyr0979
Send a message

Post by xavier2189
latelatelatelately wrote:I love your app! Thanks for custom icons! I use a tablet as my head unit and the custom icons really help.
Can I install it on my PC using Android emulators like Nox or bluestacks or Genymotion
xavier2189
Send a message