If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Notify of Traffic Signal Outage

Post by Elgirts
Durring one of our storms, I encountered several traffic signals that were out. (Flashing red) Naturaly, this created a traffic nightmare. I would have liked to notify other users, but all I had available to me was "Road Hazzard". If I had seen it coming in advance, I would have avoided the area like the plague. :)
Elgirts

POSTER_ID:68126

Send a message
Green - 2012 Hyundai Accent / Former - Area Manager - Santa Clarita and Northern San Fernando valley, CA

Post by Elgirts
True!... unless there's a cop sitting next to you and it's illegal to text while driving. (Yes, as far as they are concerned, sitting is traffic is still driving. :? 8-) )

But then again, I could then report him as being there too :lol:
Elgirts
Send a message
Green - 2012 Hyundai Accent / Former - Area Manager - Santa Clarita and Northern San Fernando valley, CA

Post by sketch
Well, with all the traffic, you'd have plenty of time to type "traffic signal out" in the report box! :lol:
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!