Post by kentsmith9
mapcat wrote:Looks good today.
During the last two days I could not get the iPhone app to bring up the scoreboard, but now it is finally showing up and I think my points match all the map edits I have been doing in the CA east bay area.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
Not sure about the International server, but for the US server that page has not updated since I joined. I know I have made top scorer for California a few times and I am sure I have been in the top 3 world at least once, but have never seen that list of "last week's winners" change.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
As of this moment I see the 6/22 stats (has not updated for 6/23 yet for me at least) and I have no unusual change from the prior date.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
Interesting. WIth my now reporting 6/23 stats I see the Existing miles jumped from 3427.8 to 5742.25, but the Waze Cookie Eater Feet went from 58,000 to 17,700. About one week ago the Cookie miles did something similar and then came back a few days later. I also remember the Existing Miles also when through a similar jump back and forth every few days from a real number to a much higher inflated number. Both have been fine since the 6/16 update until now.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
The servers have been having issues over the last few days. Generally your trips will appear after the servers come back online. If not after they come back, then you can send a request to Support.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
What did you mean here?
seanhussey wrote:I'm a new user, but I apparently created an account over 2 years ago. Once I got access back to that account, I was able to use the app just fine.
As Jason300 mentioned, your forum account information shows you only joined two days ago. Did you have someone at Waze fix something on your account that actually ended up just giving you a new one? Either way Jason300 was likely correct that you just need to wait a few more days. It is rare that people's accounts do not collect the actual points they achieve.

Welcome to Waze.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
Thanks for the post on the two different start times. I was not aware that the forum separated the start time from the App start time. I wonder if that also eventually sync's up because I have heard people say they have been using Waze for a long time and then later make their first post, but their forum ID is a few months old.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by khaytsus
So does anyone know if your 750 candies are added at edit time or at gobble time? Maybe it's just behind, but I did an insane amount of editing last week (almost 30k edits... ahem) and my points have basically stayed the same for the last 5 days, yet I have been gobbling 750 candies on every trip.

Maybe it's just behind.. Or maybe they're just for show, and the points are really added at edit time?
khaytsus
Send a message
USA Country Manager
Central Kentucky Area Manager
AT&T LG G2 (AOKP 4.4.4)
Nexus 7 2013 (Cm 13.1)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/334 ... ze-500.gif

Post by khaytsus
jasonh300 wrote:Candies are added at gobble time. Every once in a while the candy points quit working. They always get credited later.

I'm not drunk...I'm using Tapatalk.
k, that must be it then.. I've been at 419k for maybe 3-4 days and gobbled at least 12 750 candies. Wasn't ever sure exactly when they were added, now I know. ;)
khaytsus
Send a message
USA Country Manager
Central Kentucky Area Manager
AT&T LG G2 (AOKP 4.4.4)
Nexus 7 2013 (Cm 13.1)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/334 ... ze-500.gif