Easy way to enable/disable "Avoid Freeways" from map screen

You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, MGODLEW

Forum rules
Waze staff does not read this forum

This forum is made for community discussions only.
To submit a feature request to Waze, read and follow the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features".

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Easy way to enable/disable "Avoid Freeways" from map screen

Postby LinhWaza » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:01 am

I was wondering if there could be quick "selector" to enable/disable "avoid Freeway" instead of having to navigate thru the submenu. It could be part of the main map screen. Some of my routes, depending on the time of the day, I prefer one over the other. I have to navigate to the submenu to enable/disable "avoid Freeway". Thanks.
LinhWaza

Re: Easy way to enable/disable "Avoid Freeways" from map scr

Postby vince1612 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:36 am

Please read and follow instructions on how to make App feature requests (hint: red box above)
[ img ]
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D) (FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Re: Easy way to enable/disable "Avoid Freeways" from map scr

Postby thegwiz » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:39 pm

I would also like an easier way to toggle these settings. Traffic in LA is constantly changing and there can be a big difference between freeway routes and surface routes. Every time I use Waze I have to toggle this feature to see what is shortest.
thegwiz

Return to Waze App Feature Requests