Vote to improve Waze staff responses to suggestions

You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, MGODLEW

Forum rules
[ img ]

Click the following link to read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before opening new threads here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Vote to improve Waze staff responses to suggestions

Postby vince1612 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:57 am

In a recent meeting with staff, your community Global Champs have requested some improvements in the response from staff regarding popular suggestions. We feel that even if they have to say no to an idea, it is still better than never getting a reply.

Staff only monitors suggestions made on the Waze Suggestion Box, the forum is not monitored by them, only by the community and used to discuss ideas between ourselves. Therefor in addition to the request we made directly with them, we have also created a request for this in the Suggestion box:

https://waze.uservoice.com/forums/59223 ... uggestions

If you'd also like to see more responses from staff about community suggestions/requests, please go upvote the suggestion at the link above.

Thank you ;)
[ img ]
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D) (FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Re: Vote to improve Waze staff responses to suggestions

Postby popel22 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:26 am

+3
popel22
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby WonderLerm » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:15 am

Hey Everyone,

Quick update that I've gone into uservoice and changed the status of this to "Under Review". We're working on the best workflow for this to ensure that these updates are not a one time thing, but consistently happening.

I'll update the ticket when I know more solid information. And thank you for getting this thread going!

Best,
Karen
WonderLerm
Waze Team
Waze Team

Postby bummerdude69 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:15 pm

WonderLerm wrote:Hey Everyone,

Quick update that I've gone into uservoice and changed the status of this to "Under Review". We're working on the best workflow for this to ensure that these updates are not a one time thing, but consistently happening.

I'll update the ticket when I know more solid information. And thank you for getting this thread going!

Best,
Karen

Been a few months, wondering if anything has happened past the "Under Review" stage?

Thanks
John
bummerdude69
Map Raider
Map Raider

Postby vince1612 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:49 pm

Yes, Karen will surely update when she can share more info as she said.
[ img ]
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D) (FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Return to Waze App Feature Requests