Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by vaindil
karlcr9911 wrote:Having the current date highlighted is very helpful. Could you make that work again when your script is enabled?
If you update your script you'll find that your wish is my command.
vaindil
Beta tester
Beta tester

Post by vaindil
karlcr9911 wrote:The only other thing I've noticed is when I click on the date picker, once I select a date, the picker doesn't close; adding an extra click to do so.

Can you grant that wish too? :)

Mincho77 wrote:Pretty good, I will want it in spanish, meanwhile you do more changes I will create a new one just with the word in spanish ;) if it is not a problem for you
Sure! I assume you only need the word "Crash" and the datepicker day names, correct? If so, send me the proper translation of "crash" and I'll handle the rest.
vaindil
Beta tester
Beta tester

Post by vaindil
Update! You can now set a custom amount of time for crashes under your settings tab on the sidebar. Any range from 1 minute to 180 days is supported. Also, lots of shiny new error messages!
vaindil
Beta tester
Beta tester

Post by vaindil
Olestas wrote:Hmm.. pressing crash causes it to set current time for me. Is it supposed to be like that?
Whoops, I made a stupid mistake with my last update. It's fixed now, update the script. Thanks for the catch!
vaindil
Beta tester
Beta tester

Post by vaindil
Mincho77 wrote:the word is Accidente
I heard from another person (and Google Translate) that it should be Choque. Which one should I go with?

(Speaking of which, I added localization to the previous version for Spanish, French, German, and Italian. Most of them are from Google Translate, so let me know if anything should be updated!)
vaindil
Beta tester
Beta tester

Post by vaindil
Just updated to fix compatibility with the new WME beta.
vaindil
Beta tester
Beta tester

Post by vaindil
Updated to 1.2.0 to fix compatibility with the new datepicker on beta.
vaindil
Beta tester
Beta tester

Post by vaindil
jm6087 wrote:When selecting "Crash" it inputs Crash into description box but when I save it, Crash disappears. If I go back in and edit it to add more time, the description box is blank.
Appears to work otherwise very well. Great time saver for crashes.

Thanks
Let me take a look.
vaindil
Beta tester
Beta tester

Post by vaindil
jm6087 wrote:When selecting "Crash" it inputs Crash into description box but when I save it, Crash disappears. If I go back in and edit it to add more time, the description box is blank.
Appears to work otherwise very well. Great time saver for crashes.

Thanks
Alright, fixed and the new version was pushed. I hate myself for the way I implemented the fix but I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to do it properly. :P

Thanks for reporting!
vaindil
Beta tester
Beta tester

Post by vaindil
Just updated the script to work with the new versions of WME.
vaindil
Beta tester
Beta tester