Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by moweez
dummyd2 wrote:
top_gun_de wrote:Hi, I am CM in two countries, but the current script does not offer me to register anywhere. I am using the current Chrome for Windows 64-bit and the current Tampermonkey. Is there any link to register manually?

Regards,

Detlev
top_gun_de and jarkaz,
you are both in the CM list.
Chat-addon should have asked you to add yourself, and the process adds all countries you manage in one shot. If it is not the case, maybe you saw the message, though it was an update message, and hit OK without reading it (I do so :))
Also, your name is red only for users that are editing in your country, even if they are logged in the same room as you.
I saw the message and decided not to activate it at that moment. Now, the option in the settings doesn't work, so same problem...
moweez
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by n4dog
The settings are no longer working in beta. http://prntscr.com/9l1kz8
n4dog  
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Griff - N4DOG
Alabama State Manager

Post by n4dog
Not working at all now. :( http://prntscr.com/9say5i
n4dog  
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Griff - N4DOG
Alabama State Manager

Post by n4dog
Updated now working in Beta. Thanks
n4dog  
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Griff - N4DOG
Alabama State Manager

Post by n4dog
Not working again for beta :(
n4dog  
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Griff - N4DOG
Alabama State Manager

Post by n4dog
vince1612 wrote:Whenever I have Chat Addon ON, I can no longer see Live Users on WME, they become invisible.

We had to make a MR Selfie and other users who had Chat Addon on could not see us and we could not see them. When they turned Chat Addon OFF, then we could all see eachother again.

I suppose it's obviously an issue with WME 2.0
I did the update and it is working for me now
n4dog  
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Griff - N4DOG
Alabama State Manager

Post by NorfolkMustard
Just installed. great.

Suggestion: as well as this: "Remove messages of users not in the room (optional in settings)", can you mute the "play sound on new message" for the same messages which are removed? I'm plagued with seeing many one-sided conversations from editors in other countries. Until waze fix that and properly segregate chat by country, a tweak to your script to mute them would be peachy.

thanks
S
NorfolkMustard
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Stu
Local Champ: United Kingdom wiki
iOS

Post by NorfolkMustard
Hi. I'm still getting the ping sound when there are no texts displayed (I'm assuming because the text has been hidden by my ticking the "Remove messages of users not in the users list of the room".

Can you fix that for us?

cheers
Stu
NorfolkMustard
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Stu
iOS

Post by NorfolkMustard
good lad, thanks
NorfolkMustard
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Stu
iOS

Post by NorfolkMustard
karlcr9911 wrote:I'm routinely having issues with delayed audible notifications when someone has pinged me in WME chat. The delay is sometimes up to 5 minutes before the notification comes through versus when the ping was submitted. I cannot reproduce this based on any set factors but it's been happening for a few weeks now.

Chrome on Mac OS X El Capitan
For me this is happening in dormant browser tabs only, when they've been left unaccessed for a while. (same setup as you - Chrome on El Capitan)
NorfolkMustard
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Stu
iOS