[Script] WME Validator v2020.11.1 (PLACES BETA)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Validator 2018.11.10 (BETA)

Postby sketch » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:01 am

yaacobyy wrote:If Waze gives a route through a 1-way segment in the wrong direction, this should be reported in CC as a bug so that it will be fixed sometime in the future. If it was already reported, please give a link to the report.

You are not wrong. It is a bug, and should be reported as such, if it isn't already. It's so long-standing, though, that it long predates Centercode, and we've mapped to fix it for many, many years, and so it'll be hard to find a reproducible example, and anyway, it's very well ingrained into our mapping guidance. Also, as it's caused by such a deep and fundamental method of the routing system and the way it integrates with the app, I imagine it's not an easy fix, either.
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • tier one • new orleans
2017 chevrolet ss sedan 6mt • slipstream blue metallic
[ img ] [ img ]
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Re: [Script] WME Validator 1.1.4 / 07.11.2014

Postby SkiDooGuy » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:57 pm

voludu2 wrote:I do not see this problem.

What browser are you using and what other extensions do you run at the same time?

This is in the beta editor.
Assistant Regional Coordinator: Great Lakes Region
Local Champ: Canada, USA
Country Manager: Canada, USA, Palau
Rank 6 editor
SkiDooGuy
Coordinators
Coordinators

Re: [Script] WME Validator 1.1.7 / 06.03.2015

Postby SkiDooGuy » Wed May 06, 2015 12:46 am

I see it was "temporarily disabled", but are we going to get the "unneeded node A/B" back in a release anytime soon. It's a lot faster to send a new user a report with these listed in it then trying to PL them all myself. :)

Thanks
Rank 6 editor
SkiDooGuy
Coordinators
Coordinators

Re: [Script] WME Validator 1.1.7 / 06.03.2015

Postby SkiDooGuy » Thu May 07, 2015 3:07 pm

Time for everyone to learn how to use WMECH to do a lot of the same work!
Rank 6 editor
SkiDooGuy
Coordinators
Coordinators

Re: [Script] WME Validator 2018.07.18 (BETA)

Postby skubko » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:44 am

Hello,

I have just installed your script to try it out - on Firefox from GreasyFork. Script is working, it is validating segments, but I decided to try also displaying of the report and that is where I have issue. I search some area (play button), it finds issues, Show report button is enabled/red, I click on it, new tab opens and it immediately closes. It closes so fast I do not even get to see URL of that report, nothing, just blink. Can somebody please help me what to do?

Thanks.
skubko
skubko
Country Manager
Country Manager

Re: [Script] WME Validator 2018.08.01 (BETA)

Postby skubko » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:50 am

Version 2018.08.01 from github installed (updated) without any problems, thanks ;)
skubko
Country Manager
Country Manager

Re: [Script] WME Validator 2018.08.28 (BETA)

Postby skubko » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:33 am

meow17dino wrote:I can't get this to work in Chrome. I've installed the plugin and run the scan which finishes. When I click on the Show Report button it opens a new tab in Chrome but doesn't load anything (just says about:blank). I've tried googling this to find a solution but can't find anything. Can someone assist why this doesn't show the report?

I have exactly the same problem also on Chrome and also on Firefox. I reported this hear before, but so far nothing, I am still waiting so I could start using this script :)...
skubko
Country Manager
Country Manager

Re: [Script] WME Validator 2018.09.11 (BETA)

Postby skubko » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:03 pm

Thanks, but "Show report" was not fixed for me :(... Trying on Firefox, opens new tab and that one immediately closes...
skubko
Country Manager
Country Manager

Re: [Script] WME Validator 2018.09.11 (BETA)

Postby skubko » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:56 am

davidakachaos wrote:
skubko wrote:Thanks, but "Show report" was not fixed for me :(... Trying on Firefox, opens new tab and that one immediately closes...

Could you try the latest version? It should work now in Firefox as well as Chrome.

I have tested it now with Firefox (can test Chrome later) and it is working correctly now! Thank you very much :)...
skubko
Country Manager
Country Manager

Re: [Script] WME Validator 1.1.8 / 07.05.2015

Postby Smesh1337 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:12 am

I'm having trouble with a custom check. An editor has gone on a spree in my area, adding u-turns all over the place. I'm trying to locate them and remove them, so I though a custom check would be perfect for this job. Using the custom check examples it's listed as an easy one, so I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong :oops:

I've added ${Uturn} to the green custom template and /1/ to the regexp but nothing happens. To try and work out what was going wrong, I changed the regexp to /0/ just to see what I should be expecting to see. All the segments then instantly changed to green, as expected. On a test segment, I switched u-turns on at both ends and the segement was still green. I also tried changing the regexp to !/0/ but no segments were highlighted.

What am I doing wrong?
- Sam
AM: Blackpool
[ img ]
Smesh1337
Area Manager
Area Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts