These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by leocylau
segfaultex wrote:Does the speedometer skip speeds for anyone else? I drive on quite a few 55mph roads and try to drive ~60mph but the speedometer on waze never seems to show 60. I can be at 59 or 61 its like it jumps no matter what I do i cant get it to read 60. Does anyone else have similar issues?
Here is the answer ;)
https://world.waze.com/forum/viewtopic. ... =10#p60962
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 3
Send a message
UK WikiUK Forum

'For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.' 1 Cor. 10:33b

GC•Newcastle upon Tyne AM•HK CM•Localisation Coordinator

Post by leocylau
harling wrote:One of my all-time favorites! ;)
@harling, you are genius ;)
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 3
Send a message
UK WikiUK Forum

'For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.' 1 Cor. 10:33b

GC•Newcastle upon Tyne AM•HK CM•Localisation Coordinator

Post by leopascual
Got two bugs found so far:
1) Can't save favs on navigation option every time I set home or work the other one gets deleted by the new one, only one is saved.
2)My reports get uploaded, such as police, traffic, but thoese map issues I try to fix on map later won't get uploaded, as my points and areas I drove won't appear on the website.
Miles drove don't refresh, every time ask me to drive the same amount to grow as wazer, so I'll be a newbie always :?

Let know how I can help. :D we got to get this going.
leopascual
Send a message

Post by leopascual
Hi,

I just installed on my android the beta 3.0.2.3 and became myself as a registered beta tester however I still can't make changes to my map nearby, even if I report issues on it, how can I get permission to do it or it still not available for my region?

thanks.
leopascual
Send a message

Post by leopascual
fotrik wrote:
leopascual wrote:Hi,

I just installed on my android the beta 3.0.2.3 and became myself as a registered beta tester however I still can't make changes to my map nearby, even if I report issues on it, how can I get permission to do it or it still not available for my region?

thanks.
If you are on the Europe (world.waze.com) server, this can be because it's being updated and no new routes are now uploaded to the profiles which gives you also the permission to edit the map around. If this is your case, please wait about a week more until it's done and you see the new routes in your dashboard.

Hi thanks for the reply, I wish I was from Europe :lol: I am from Honduras, Central America. I have noticed new users on my city every day, even this is a third world country I am impressed how great the app works in our capital, not even latitude is this exact and the navigation option from google maps is not available for this region, but as always since we are so few there's a lot of map errors that I would gladly fix if possible. Thanks anyway.
leopascual
Send a message

Post by lexluthor
Are you guys really unable to fix the bug where the minimize turns option always gets reset to checked?

How hard could that really be to fix? I know it's been reported and confirmed many times.

Looks like the force closing when running in background has been fixed though.
lexluthor
Send a message

Post by LTK23
Hi there, same problem as Bravcio on my spica since upgrade to V3:

http://world.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... ca#p138518

Weird images instead of the map
Samsung Galaxy Spica
Android 2.1 Froyo
Kernel: 2.6.29 leshak@i5700-dev7 #123
LTK23
Send a message

Post by lurker101
Event popup

When I am driving a set route I only need popups for events on my route. I would like the possibility to change the event radius to "My Route".
lurker101
Send a message

Post by max_pkr
After this update still have problems with freezing and turning off my phone

Samsung Galaxy S Plus Android 2.3.6
max_pkr
Send a message
Samsung Galaxy S plus - Waze 3.6.0

Post by mochrul
benoitlestoquoy wrote:Hi there, same problem as Bravcio on my spica since upgrade to V3:

http://world.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... ca#p138518

Weird images instead of the map
Samsung Galaxy Spica
Android 2.1 Froyo
Kernel: 2.6.29 leshak@i5700-dev7 #123
Same hardware, same problem.
The images are definitely garbage images from the video memory. (If I use some video extensive program before the Waze I could recognize sprites from it)

Samsung Galaxy Spica
Android 2.1 (Samsung firmware)
Model: GT-I5700
Firmware version: 2.1-update1
Kernel: 2.6.29 root@SE-S610 #2
Build number: ECLAIR.XXJD2
mochrul
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Hardware: LG Optimus 4X HD (Telenor), Android 4.1.2 (stock)
Software: Waze 3.5.β
Area Manager: Between Bicske and Budapest (inclusive) and Szerencs (Hungary)
Car: Ford C-MAX (blue)