Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by skubko
Hello,

I have just installed your script to try it out - on Firefox from GreasyFork. Script is working, it is validating segments, but I decided to try also displaying of the report and that is where I have issue. I search some area (play button), it finds issues, Show report button is enabled/red, I click on it, new tab opens and it immediately closes. It closes so fast I do not even get to see URL of that report, nothing, just blink. Can somebody please help me what to do?

Thanks.
skubko
skubko
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by skubko
meow17dino wrote:I can't get this to work in Chrome. I've installed the plugin and run the scan which finishes. When I click on the Show Report button it opens a new tab in Chrome but doesn't load anything (just says about:blank). I've tried googling this to find a solution but can't find anything. Can someone assist why this doesn't show the report?
I have exactly the same problem also on Chrome and also on Firefox. I reported this hear before, but so far nothing, I am still waiting so I could start using this script :)...
skubko
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by skubko
Thanks, but "Show report" was not fixed for me :(... Trying on Firefox, opens new tab and that one immediately closes...
skubko
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by skubko
davidakachaos wrote:
skubko wrote:Thanks, but "Show report" was not fixed for me :(... Trying on Firefox, opens new tab and that one immediately closes...
Could you try the latest version? It should work now in Firefox as well as Chrome.
I have tested it now with Firefox (can test Chrome later) and it is working correctly now! Thank you very much :)...
skubko
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Smesh1337
I'm having trouble with a custom check. An editor has gone on a spree in my area, adding u-turns all over the place. I'm trying to locate them and remove them, so I though a custom check would be perfect for this job. Using the custom check examples it's listed as an easy one, so I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong :oops:

I've added ${Uturn} to the green custom template and /1/ to the regexp but nothing happens. To try and work out what was going wrong, I changed the regexp to /0/ just to see what I should be expecting to see. All the segments then instantly changed to green, as expected. On a test segment, I switched u-turns on at both ends and the segement was still green. I also tried changing the regexp to !/0/ but no segments were highlighted.

What am I doing wrong?
Smesh1337
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
- Sam
AM: Blackpool
https://s.waze.tools/c3s.png

Post by SpeedDzel
had the same error popping up.

forced the "Update extensions now" button on my chrome://extensions/

;)
SpeedDzel
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
proud member of TEAM APAC! (formerly S.E.A.)

Pinoy wazers... join the Pinoy waze community on Facebook

Post by SpeedDzel
yes folks, expect these occurrences of broken scripts whenever new versions of WME rollout.

Don't panic!

doooon't panic, as our gallant & hard working "script writers" (sounds Hollywoodish :mrgreen: ) are always on top of this.
just give 'em a few hours to a few days to catch up and rectify the issues of compatibility

:D
SpeedDzel
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
proud member of TEAM APAC! (formerly S.E.A.)

Pinoy wazers... join the Pinoy waze community on Facebook

Post by SpencerFG
I have found that Validator has stopped working with Chrome after the WME update. Is there something I need to do to make it work or is an update required?
SpencerFG
Send a message

Post by SpencerFG
GiancarloG wrote:
SpencerFG wrote:I have found that Validator has stopped working with Chrome after the WME update. Is there something I need to do to make it work or is an update required?
My guess is we'll have to wait until they release an update compatible with the new WME.
Thanks. That's what I thought too but I didn't see any discussion about it yet.
SpencerFG
Send a message