Philippine Wazers

Questions or problems which are country-specific should be addressed in your country forum. You will not only connect better with your local community, but you can use your native language for more convenient communication.

Moderators: adriansinger, Unholy

Re: Philippine Wazers

Postby SEELE_01 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:26 am

Hi, SEELE01 here.

May forum pala for PH Wazers. ^_^
SEELE_01
Area Manager
Area Manager
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:26 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Philippine Wazers

Postby DokJap091 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:11 pm

^naka-lock yun earlier. someone must have unlocked them na kaya i managed to edit them.
thanks!
DokJap091
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:52 am
Location: Philippines
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Philippine Wazers

Postby dhageuk » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:48 pm

bangus236 wrote:help please...
need to unlock these white streets here:
https://world.waze.com/editor/?zoom=6&l ... TTTTTTTTFT

thanks!

what do you mean? unlocked naman sya...
sorry.. d ko maintindihan... hehe..
dhageuk
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:23 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Philippine Wazers

Postby DokJap091 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:35 am

help please...
need to unlock these white streets here:
https://world.waze.com/editor/?zoom=6&l ... TTTTTTTTFT

thanks!
DokJap091
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:52 am
Location: Philippines
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Philippine Wazers

Postby dhageuk » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:18 pm

SpeedDzel wrote:shall we all agree to label Fly-Overs (OPAS) Tunnels (TUNL) & Underpass (UPAS) as RAMPS for our own local distinction?

I think you cant make them ramps kasi yung vioce guidance will say 'Exit right/left' pag naka encounter ng ramps and/or service roads...

https://world.waze.com/editor/?zoom=5&lat=14.64371&lon=121.03785&layers=BFTFTTTFTTFTTTTFTTTTFT

i tried mirroring what is mentioned in the guidelines. Yung name ng roads are based on kung ano yung nakasulat sa sign... let me know what you guys think... also, notice meron angles pag magseparate yung road kasi gusto ko sya magsabi na 'keep left' kung mag stay sya sa road and... say 'exit left' kung mag exit. it will only say 'keep left' kung magbago yung road name nya (and the angle mentioned before) (afaik)...
dhageuk
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:23 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Philippine Wazers

Postby DokJap091 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:53 am

gusto ko din ng sticker!
DokJap091
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:52 am
Location: Philippines
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Philippine Wazers

Postby kazmuth » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:53 am

Mapping of Pasig City is 95% complete, the other 5% are new streets or streets not on the Pasig, Google, and Openstreet Maps, no streetnames, or unknown turn restrictions and street traffic flow. Moving on to another city to map :)
kazmuth
Coordinators
Coordinators
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Pasig, Philippines
Has thanked: 105 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: Philippine Wazers

Postby kazmuth » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:46 am

got my waze stickers I ordered from cafepress
[ img ]


give me a beep! when you see me on the road
[ img ]
kazmuth
Coordinators
Coordinators
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Pasig, Philippines
Has thanked: 105 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: Philippine Wazers

Postby DokJap091 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:27 pm

Freeways:
NLEX
SCTEX
SLEX
STAR
COASTAL ROAD-CAVITEX

Major:
MacArthur
Maharlika
National
EDSA
Roxas Blvd

Minor:
Aguinaldo highway
Tirona highway
Kennon Road
Gapan-Olongapo road
Cagayan Valley road
yung kalsada na naglilink sa pangasinan and zambales


Primary:


**
sa Luzon pa lang ito. wala pa yung visayas and mindanao
DokJap091
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:52 am
Location: Philippines
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Philippine Wazers

Postby DokJap091 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:35 am

nakita ko na ang salarin. the whole stretch of the cavitex was marked as belonging to Kawit. i already made the necessary changes. hopefully mapasama na sa next update
DokJap091
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:52 am
Location: Philippines
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times

PreviousNext

Return to Local Forums by Country (Language)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron