Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by Arnoniem
Ian, I have the WME FU "red squares" active/visible, so I'm pretty sure it's not that, although the behaviour is similar. It's all over the screen/map.
Arnoniem
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Global Champ BeNeLux Champs UAE Champs Android Beta Coordinator Middle East
CM:The Netherlands CM:U.A.E. CM:Oman CM:Thailand
https://u.cubeupload.com/Arnoniem/FsnBw8.jpg

Post by Arnoniem
jcnina wrote:
JustinS83 wrote:
Arnoniem wrote:Ian, I have the WME FU "red squares" active/visible, so I'm pretty sure it's not that, although the behaviour is similar. It's all over the screen/map.
I've never seen anything like this before and cannot reproduce. > 1600 installs and you are the first one to report something along these lines so I'd say it's probably a unique setup that is causing this. Have you checked the console for red errors that might be related to this script?
I have this script installed but disabled
I think "red square" is related to script WME Fix UI
If I disable it, it disappears
The red square IS from WME Fix UI, and is intentional. It's in the forum topic, and WME FU left sidemenu, and the post of Ianhouse, in this thread on the previous page... :|
Arnoniem
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Global Champ BeNeLux Champs UAE Champs Android Beta Coordinator Middle East
CM:The Netherlands CM:U.A.E. CM:Oman CM:Thailand
https://u.cubeupload.com/Arnoniem/FsnBw8.jpg

Post by asph4lt
jm6087 wrote:
Kkervinjones wrote:Anyone noticed that when you hover over a Gas/Petrol Station brand the external provider distance indicator is showing? I'm sure it didn't do this before.

No harm done, but it did confused me for a minute.
I am not seeing this happen.
This is the normal operation of the script, and it is for all POIs.

For the distance to be seen > you have to hover over the link the external provider and the location of the external provider should not be visible on the map.

viewtopic.php?p=1793540#p1793540
asph4lt
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Answers: 5
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeopedia-files/9/9a/Signature_asph4lt.jpg
🌍Local Champs 🥖Country Manager France 📍Regional Manager - Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes 🚧 Team Closures
🚗Editez la carte

Post by asph4lt
jm6087 I agree with you, but in the example of Kkervinjones, I don't see the mouse pointer, so I don't knowI what is hover over (Fuel brand box or external provider link).
asph4lt
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Answers: 5
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeopedia-files/9/9a/Signature_asph4lt.jpg
🌍Local Champs 🥖Country Manager France 📍Regional Manager - Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes 🚧 Team Closures
🚗Editez la carte

Post by BryceCampbell
Hi,
Just came across this script a couple weeks ago, and I'm a complete fan! Thanks for creating it.

Was going to say I was having issues with it working in GM on FF -- but I download the FF TM and it's working great!
BryceCampbell
Answers: 4
Send a message

Post by BryceCampbell
Loving the Google Link Enhancement add-on!

Anyhow using Firefox Quantum with TamperMonkey -- which WME PIE will not display in the production editor, though works great in Beta. Have tried clearing the cache, reinstalling script, isolating script... nothing seems to work.
BryceCampbell
Send a message

Post by BryceCampbell
alexs001 wrote:Geometry tools seem to have stopped working with area places. (No row of tools.)
Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 09.44.52.png
The coordinate editor for area comments has no means of applying changes.
Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 09.44.28.png
Its working for me too (Firefox 77.0.1, Tampermonkey v4.10.6112, WME PIE 2020.06.01.06)
BryceCampbell
Send a message

Post by BryceCampbell
MoffaCocca wrote:I'm a regular(non-beta) WME user from Pakistan, there is lot of development needed and i find a bug in this script that cause the Camera/Railroads not rotatable, it is very useful script for me to place things.

To create bug simply follow the following points
  • Enable the Script
    Refresh the page
    Select any camera/railroad
    Click outside of camera range deselect it
    Click again on camera/Railroad
    Unable to rotate it
    Now if you save there WME stuck, tough the changes saved but it remains stuck in this stage :oops:
Yes, it's a know bug, happens with all camera types I find. Disabling the script when doing crossing is easy enough in the meantime
BryceCampbell
Send a message

Post by BtBalways
PIE running (with or without Toolbox) plus some others, merges Petrol Station Brand and Type into same field as External Provider.
Investigating further for interaction with ?FUME etc. or am I missing (not adding) a setting?
BtBalways
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by BtBalways
jm6087 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:54 pm
BtBalways wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:49 am PIE running (with or without Toolbox) plus some others, merges Petrol Station Brand and Type into same field as External Provider.
Investigating further for interaction with ?FUME etc. or am I missing (not adding) a setting?

Can you provide screenshots or GIF of what you are talking about?  
Apologies for not following through:- lack of appreciation of FUME - 'Hide segment sidepanel labels' leads to apparent merging of fields.

(But presence of Geometry controls is new addition)

No involvement neccessary.
BtBalways
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Answers: 2
Send a message