Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Upgraded to 1.6 iphone and now points are way off

Post by learntodrivelol
Before I upgraded to 1.6 last night, the app showed I had 61k points and something like 530 rank. The 1.6 update now says I have 14k points, but still ranked 530. The dashboard here says I have 61k points and my rank is 530.

Anyone else with the same issue? I'm glad my ranking didn't change but I want to see my points :'(

It's no big deal but you know how men are...
learntodrivelol

POSTER_ID:145875

Send a message

Post by anejoh
Yeah, that happened to me as well. I went from 37k to 16k. My rank was basically the same.

Now, with the new points system, I went down to 6k and my rank is worse. Oh well.
anejoh
Send a message

Post by djboddy
It appears 1.6 fixed the problem where too many points were added for road munching. The points taken away are points that were added incorrectly.
djboddy
Send a message
Area Manager: Overland Park, Kansas
iPhone 3GS

Post by hallmike
Mine did the same thing after the update, but after time it corrected itself.
hallmike
Send a message
https://photos.imageevent.com/hallmike/ ... llmike.jpg ...when you care enough to Waze the very best

Post by jonyoung28
I had the same problem. I had about 58K points, but now my iPhone shows 15K. My Waze dashboard now shows < 13K. My rank didn't go down through.
jonyoung28
Send a message

Post by jonyoung28
My iPhone says I have 15K, My Dashboard says > 11K. My rank hasn't changed since Friday and I've driven ~ 250 miles since.
jonyoung28
Send a message

Post by learntodrivelol
Thanks for the reply, at least I know I'm not alone. I figured it would get sync'd last night, but we'll see what happens tonight.
learntodrivelol
Send a message

Post by learntodrivelol
I got a lot of points yesterday (I drive around all day long for work) and I still don't see any more points. Still stuck at 14k and I actually lost two spots, down to 532. I'm gonna jump out of a high window soon.
learntodrivelol
Send a message

Post by learntodrivelol
Had to restore my iPhone this weekend, when I logged in to waze for the first time it showed me with 61k points again, but down to 539th place. I was at 530 when i upgraded to 1.6. I'm assuming that all the points I gained last week are gone, hopefully it'll start adding the points I gain today. Will post back tomorrow to let you know.
learntodrivelol
Send a message

Post by learntodrivelol
djboddy wrote:It appears 1.6 fixed the problem where too many points were added for road munching. The points taken away are points that were added incorrectly.
then why am i back to 62k and 539th place? I don't think it's a fix for anything, I think it's a bug.
learntodrivelol
Send a message