Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by subs5
Crazycaveman, Thanks for the reply. I guess what I am asking is there a way to merge the HN editor info about bumping since there is someway for Validator to know if HNs or not. I don't know if the bumped/nudged HNs are called out at a separate layer
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by subs5
Actually what I was hoping was that validate could have a way to run the HN script and figure out the ones that weren't bumped but guess not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by subs5
Farmz246 wrote: I'm trying to search for duplicate names and validator was great!
Please try using WME Road Selector.

You can input the name of the road and it will pick up all with that name. You can also input city names too so only select ones with that particular city. Getting fancy with the AND, OR, and NOT (!) you can also select many combinations of using name or not..
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by subs5
Fish1552 wrote:If you go to the Greasyfork page, it shows it was updated 3 days ago to v1.1.21. Extension version shows 1.1.20. Script version shows 1.1.21.
The pop-up message still remains however.

Since author is not keeping the script up to date take a look at the Magic script thread.
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by subs5
Fish1552 wrote: SOMEONE had to have make a change of some sort and upload or at the very least make a change locally which synced with that acct.
Not necessarily, in a GHO it was mentioned that the one fork had an autoreload for that, but if the main program is broken, not much else can happen.
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SunnyRaynbows
dspille wrote:Anyone else seeing this error message this evening? Validator has been working fine for me with Validator Fix for quite a while... until now. Is this something that can possibly be fixed with Val Fix?

Same here :(
SunnyRaynbows
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
SunnyRaynbows
Partner Coordinator
Assistant Regional Coordinator - Plains

Post by SuperDave1426
Just installed this tool, and am really liking it so far. Now I can even spot something I goofed on before I get a note from my RC telling me, "You goofed on this part over here...." :lol:

One thing I've noticed, and I don't know if it's something that can be done anything about or not: When I click on a segment that flashed, sometimes after fixing and saving, it will stop flashing when I move the map, and other times, I have to click on the segment again for it to realize that the segment was fixed. One example that comes to mind is the dead-end U-Turn indicator. I can fix it and save it, but if I move the map a bit, it will continue to flash the segment. If I select the segment again and then click somewhere else to deselect it, it then stops flashing that segment as a problem.
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
Ok, there's one other kind-of odd thing I've noticed. This segment of road is effectively a loop road, yet the validator is flashing it as having unneeded nodes A and B. Is that something which can be fixed, or is it too hard for the script to be able to figure that out and we just have to know that it should be ignored in this case?
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
berestovskyy wrote:
SuperDave1426 wrote:When I click on a segment that flashed, sometimes after fixing and saving, it will stop flashing when I move the map, and other times, I have to click on the segment again for it to realize that the segment was fixed.
There is an internal segment cache. Validator revalidates only new, selected or unselected segments. Please try 0.4.3, there some changes in highlighting. Please report if the problem is still there.

0.4.3 is published. See my original post for the download links or force update in your browser.
I'm using Chrome and checked - it looks like the new version 0.4.3 is loaded. I refreshed the screen that I was on and found a dead-end U-Turn. Fixed it and saved; it still flashes until I select and unselect the road.
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
berestovskyy wrote:
SuperDave1426 wrote:I refreshed the screen that I was on and found a dead-end U-Turn. Fixed it and saved; it still flashes until I select and unselect the road.
Reproduced, cache issue indeed. You can also click "Clear report" button to re-validate all the segments.
Tried that. Doesn't seem to make any difference that I could see.
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message