Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

State of the State

Post by PhantomSoul
Hi all!

I know we're like halfway through January already, but Happy New Year, anyway! For this new year, I'm happy to announce the state management team has decided to extend our UR-MP Dashboard to all state editors, so that everyone can see how their editing areas stack up to their peers around the state, as well as where opportunities for more help exist, for those interested :D

NJ User Report-Map Problems Status Report

This first released iteration is from earlier today - about 1:00 pm or so - and the PDF will initially be updated every 1-2 weeks or so, with the ultimate goal of regular weekly updates (to go with our 7-day response cycle). Of course, update announcements will be posted here as they become available. :D

PhantomSoul
NJ State Management Team
PhantomSoul
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor

POSTER_ID:11269522

Send a message

Post by aBshield
Quick technical question. Are the change percentages from the last report, or some other time reference? In the case of the former, I'd suggest the time of the last report be identified in the current report.
aBshield
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by NJMedic2535
Man, I wish I had enough area to make that BurlCo line more like the Mercer line.
NJMedic2535
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by PhantomSoul
Hi all!

We have an update to the State of the State, which can be found at https://goo.gl/sy0nLi (same location as last time) ;)

Highlights include record-low UR counts, statewide, and a first-ever double-digit period-over-period drop in change percentage of UR counts! Kudos to all our area management teams; keep up the great work!

PhantomSoul
NJ State Management Team
PhantomSoul
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by PhantomSoul
So % Changed is based on the date of the last report, which, ideally is supposed to be weekly. I am looking to get an (overdue) update this week, and in it I can note the previous run date.

How's that sound?
PhantomSoul
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by PhantomSoul
Hi all - we have an update today to the state UR dashboard, which can be viewed at :)
PhantomSoul
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by PhantomSoul
Hi all - we have an update today to the state UR dashboard, which can be viewed here :)
PhantomSoul
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message