Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Post by damienpeden
My Level: 1
Reason for request: Please connect this segment to SH1 and allow left turn into it and out of it. Please also put a temporary closure on segment 371493556 as they are currently re-building that section.

damienpeden
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by damienpeden
deanonzl wrote:Connected to SH 1 done,
Closure has to wait till map tile updates.
Any idea duration?
Sorry no I don't. As far as I'm aware it's due to be finished end of the year, but don't know an exact date. All I could find was "Construction will continue at the Summertime Lane intersection with Rodda Road" in the December update: https://www.nzta.govt.nz/assets/project ... r-2018.pdf
damienpeden
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by damienpeden
I'm not sure how this section of road should be changed (I'm not high enough level anyway), but SH1 southbound is marked as closed for roadworks (which it is), however, they have cut the 2 northbound lanes down to 1 in this segment and are diverting southbound traffic down the other lane. Waze is currently diverting users around Springhill Road when it doesn't need to. I'll leave this to the experts to fix if it's possible :)

https://www.waze.com/editor?env=row&lon ... =184034075
damienpeden
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by damienpeden
deanonzl wrote:Can you close that for me, or I will look it later.
Sorry, sadly you need to be level 2 for that bit of road and I'm still only level 1.
damienpeden
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by damienpeden
Reason for request: Hey Deano, I have paved the new road layout today but it's still not showing. Once it does can you please update this section of SH1 to show the new road shift. The old road is still open from Bollard Road to Cherry Road as a side-road accessible only when turning left at Bollard Road heading south. Any confusion just message me :)

damienpeden
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by damienpeden
Reason for request: Connect side road to SH1

Hey Deano, can you please connect this side road to SH1? It is actually a local 1 way road that can be accessed when headed North and it has houses on it, so I think it should be added as requested by a reporter.

damienpeden
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by damienpeden
Hey Adrian,

Can you please connect the end of Borman Road to Kay Road here?

https://www.waze.com/editor?env=row&lon ... =328458916

It seems to be level 2 for some reason so I can't edit it.
damienpeden
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Last edited by damienpeden on Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.