These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by CBenson
perlin wrote:Those of you who would like to contribute more to the beta process are welcome to register here (please read first).
Should we expect some kind of communication if we previously filled out the form?
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by CBenson
khaytsus wrote:Hate asking here, but what app?
Looks like GPS Status to me.
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by Chatmanr
Downloaded and installed. Samsung Galaxy Fascinate [SG1]. So far so good. Have not had the crash I usually get when changing apps and then back to Waze. Waze 3.0.2.3 @ Galaxy S1 (Android)

[UPDATE] Crashes when returned to the foreground...crash log sent :cry:
Chatmanr
Send a message
Last edited by Chatmanr on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by cyre
Why are there no instructions on what to do with the file after it's downloaded? I copied it to the SD card for my phone...now what? How to I get it to run?
cyre
Send a message

Post by danjp420
Got downloaded and installed ill try it out on the way to work in a few hrs.
danjp420
Send a message

Post by davboc
There is the same big problem like in the stable version and the other beta: is impossible to add more than one unnamed street in the favourites, I hope that this issue can be fixed :)
davboc
Send a message
Waze 4.39.0.4--Lenovo P2--Android 7.0

Post by deeggo
I've submitted the following problems through the online form as well:
  • road event ahead popup doesn't show specific information, as typed in by the reporter, like kind of hazard. Have to access via list. My very detailed report on this: http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 05#p139505
  • Layout scoreboard middle tabblad "Friends", then other tabs are messed up
  • Not possible to report road events as irrelevant or abuse
  • no OK button to start searching, needs Enter from keyboard
  • The feed-the-waze roadwork road events show up as hazard icon, instead of roadworks like the livemap and Android 2.4 client
  • ApproachRedLightCam.bin is not downloaded from the server with the language pack
Graphically speaking, this version is fine for me, as have many versions before.
Desire HD Android 2.3.5.
MrHotel wrote:Installed with no problems on Samsung Galxy S2 with OS version 2.3.5
When starting the program new TTS voices (Dutch) were downloaded. Tomorrow I will make a tour to test the app 'on the raod'. So, more to follow .....
You mean the normal language pack, no? What's all this TTS on the world server talk? It got me looking through the menu, but I can't even seem to find the old menu option that gave me the choise between No instructions and Minimal instructions.
deeggo
Send a message
Global Champ. Country manager Nederland & België
NL: Wiki: hoe label ik een (snel)weg correct?
HTC One M8 | Follow me on Twitter
Join Dropbox, free online file sync! Register through this link and give you and me 250MB extra for free. Thanks!

Post by deeggo
Second day of use now, and I am sad to report a graphics bug: the speedometer was overlaid by an image. I haven't had any of these problems since the early 2.99 betas. Here's a screenshot:
http://img.tapatalk.com/3e8c8988-330c-567e.jpg
HTC DesireHD Android 2.3.5
deeggo
Send a message
Join Dropbox, free online file sync! Register through this link and give you and me 250MB extra for free. Thanks!

Post by deeggo
gerben wrote:@deeggo: the minimal/none choice for guidance is not translated right in the Dutch version. When I have time I will search the translation thread and report it there.
Gerben, in which screen is it supposed to be then, under which wrong translation?
deeggo
Send a message

Post by deeggo
perlin wrote:
deeggo wrote:Second day of use now, and I am sad to report a graphics bug: the speedometer was overlaid by an image.
Did you two notice when this graphical bug appears? Right after opening waze? During navigation? When exiting a menu?
It was after 45 mins of driving, a couple of turns from my destination. It has not been there since the beginning of my drive, just appeared suddenly. I do not recall doing anything specific. Maybe just looking at some nearby road event or other Wazer. I cannot reproduce it now :-(
deeggo
Send a message