Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by drguizado
i can't acces to the link send to my email to dounloud the beta versión with my galaxy ace.
drguizado
Send a message

Post by dsantosx
Good i have no problem with the beta.
dsantosx
Send a message

Post by dwayler
Downloaded and installed. Samsung Galaxy Nexus. So far so good. Have not had the crash I usually get when changing apps and then back to Waze.
dwayler
Send a message

Post by dwayler
Samsung Galaxy Nexus : 2 Issues I am seeing. When using Waze and receive a phone call, waze crashes. Also if I receive a text message and start to post hazards etc. it will not show me receiving points. It does mark the location on the map and the points may be received but am not notified until I quit waze and then start it again. I will then receive points for the next post.
dwayler
Send a message

Post by dwayler
Another recommendation is that when a map issue is resolved that the email doesnt go out to the reporter until the maps are updated. I have fixed an issue that someone has reported but they keep reporting it as an issue because the maps have not updated yet.
dwayler
Send a message

Post by emerson42
I was able to download it with no problems. Now for some driving.
emerson42
Send a message

Post by Error79
Didn’t go through all 10 pages, so this might be a duplicate…

On Samsung SG SII ICS (4.0.3).
When I open my contacts, select an address and choose WAZE to navigate to it;
Waze opens and searches for the address a couple seconds and then loops.
Searching… popup closes … Searching… popup closes….

Marcel
Error79
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by falcon939
When i drove to home today, I couldn't see any other Waze users (I did saw all the other signs like traffic jam). After something like 50 minutes, I couldn't get a GPS fix for a couple of minutes. When I finally received a good GPS signal, I believe Waze zoomed in , because i saw a stretched road. He jumped a couple of times (probably a bad GPS fix) and than my phone resets. I didn't turn Waze on, till I was at home. When I turned it on, I was to late to send an error report (maybe make it a couple of seconds longer?). Lucky the problem of not able to see other users was away after I turned Waze on :). Later I send an error report manually.

The bad GPS signal could be a custom rom problem. I just installed it and sometimes I don't get an accurate GPS signal fix.

device: Galaxy S2
Android: 4.0.3
ROM: resurrection remix v1.1
falcon939
Send a message

Post by FMatuck
Still showing weird characters on Galaxy Y.
FMatuck
Send a message

Post by fotrik
Found bugs, feature requests and other findings reported via the questionaire but forgot to specify, that I am missing the "on route" filter in the Reports main menu to see the count of reports on route.
fotrik
Send a message
https://wazestats.com/Waze-sig-fotrik.pnghttps://wazestats.com/images/wazestats-logo.png