Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by jm6087
G_W1Z wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:56 am With WME v2.119, the road type click saver buttons are gone.
Screenshot 2022-12-06 065613.png

Only when in compact mode....disable compact mode and they return
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
The issue is native.  It happens when you click the same road type twice (or the same type it already is)   this technically is removing the road type. 
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
linguasaltitante wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:44 pm
MapOMatic wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:27 pm v. 2022.12.22.001

- Adds an option to "Add colors to compact mode road type buttons" (Thank you, fuji2086, for writing that code!)
- If that option is turned on, road type buttons are also slightly narrower to help them fit on fewer rows.

Nice to have this working  :) ... thanks for it.

Allow me just to mention that by having the "Add colors to compact mode road type buttons" active, and when a segment is selected, it's not clear which button is selected. I know, I know, it is the one with the same color of the segment :lol: ... but what I mean is that the black line around the button isn't enough to highlight it!

Thanks for your time

PS: new string localized to pt_PT 

It actually dims all the other road types ~ probably not enough to be noticeable.   Maybe making the selected segment button bold font along with the dimming.   
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jonv-uk
There used to be a script that added a Make Primary button next to Alt Place Names, was it Click Saver?
If so that functionality is no longer present.

jonv-uk
Area Manager
Area Manager
Answers: 5
Send a message

Post by JoshJMM
For that to work the "newly added" segment needs to be connected to a segment that is already present. If you just make a new segment not attached to anything the Set PLR first and then whatever next will not work to set both Name and City to None.
JoshJMM
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by jstrangfeld
Any chance to convert the dropdown for Routing : Unfavored / Preferred / Neutral into a button much like you got the selection for Road Type?
jstrangfeld
Send a message

Post by Jtassadar
Awww yeah! It's working. Thank you! :D
Jtassadar
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by juanchomart
it rocks!
thx again mapomatic
juanchomart
Send a message

Post by juliansean
I am with @jm6087 on this. Because we have such a problem with smudging, having PLR's with none selected as their city would making searching out the issue a lot easier.
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM
SM: TX, LA, MS, AR, OK
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS

Post by juliansean
I am just wondering if there could be a way to set the city to none or nearest or whatever you choose (besides blank)on PLR's that don't connect yet to a road? For those of us that are R3 and less, the scenario where the PLR isn't connected until we get the unlock, happens quite often. Most higher level editors want to see what we have in mind before unlocking the road so a prebuild of the PLR is necessary. Thank you.
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM
SM: TX, LA, MS, AR, OK
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS