These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Chevrolet MyLink System

Post by PerlaB7
It would be possible in the future to use Waze in Chevrolet MyLink system?

PerlaB7

POSTER_ID:3168801

Send a message
270K, šedý_chevrolet, iPhone 6 iOS 8.1.1

Post by MeanderingDubs
Jumping on this thread - just got a Bolt and would be insanely pleased if I could use Waze through the dash screen. PRETTY PLEASE!
MeanderingDubs
Send a message

Post by mmx4
I would love to see this too. As a developer I would definitely be willing to contribute as I know HTML5 and Linux (under the hood of MyLink/CUE/etc.) pretty well. It would take some work as Waze on your phone would have to act like a server and a new front end would have to be implemented in the car environment.
mmx4
Send a message

Post by mylastblacksigh
Totally want to bump this up, I am about to purchase a 2015 sonic rs and I would love waze to work with myLink!!!! Bringo wants way to much money, I could understand if it were a life time purchase but a 3 years subscription I mean come on. Someone please push for this to happen!!!
mylastblacksigh
Send a message

Post by ronysub
I would like also to integrate waze with Mylynk. That would be great!!!
ronysub
Send a message

Post by sketch
I'm also curious about this.

Are there any plans for Waze integration with Chevrolet MyLink, Buick/GMC IntelliLink, and Cadillac CUE?

Normally, I wouldn't ask, but seeing all this AppRadio stuff from Pioneer has me wishing...
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!

Post by TheBLKCamaroSS
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

I have a 2014 Camaro 2SS and a 2017 Equinox and would LOVE LOVE LOVE this feature!!! Make it happen Waze!!!!! :-)
TheBLKCamaroSS
Send a message
Is this thing on? :shock:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF-hDG ... B4BCvllW3g[/youtube]

Post by Theo_c
Hi, it will be great if I have the opportunity to use Waze on MyLink system because I use only Waze and I don't like BrinGo app. Waze developers please take in consideration this request and integrate the application with MyLink. Thanks!
Theo_c
Send a message

Post by world_360va51s
mylastblacksigh wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:24 pm Totally want to bump this up, I am about to purchase a 2015 sonic rs and I would love waze to work with myLink!!!! Bringo wants way to much money, I could understand if it were a life time purchase but a 3 years subscription I mean come on. Someone please push for this to happen!!!

Hey, I have a 2016 and I had to go to the dealership last year to get the software update for Android Auto to function. Although it was absurdly expensive ($180) and took about an hour to complete, for me it was worth it because I use it every day.

You must use a cable that can transfer data. Most cables available today are charge-only, so if you get one from Amazon, check sure it also supports data transfer. or make use of the phone's included cord. If you have any further inquiries, please contact me!

world_360va51s
Send a message

Post by wowsher
Also something I would love to see.
wowsher
Send a message