Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by carloslaso
mincho77 wrote:Who can give me permissions over my country? I can see the sheet for Colombia is empty and there is too much work to do. So I can help.
I can help. I am on it :)
carloslaso
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message

Coordinador de Comunidad en México / Foro MX
Supervisor Noroeste México

iPhone 15 Pro Max / iOS 17ß / Waze ß 4.x

Post by carloslaso
vince1612 wrote: This can help you figure out quickly which plugins from the main English sheet you need to add to your language sheet and translate.
The badEmoji, rollercoaster roundabout and some other checks are not enabled in México, is there a need to translate checks that are disabled and not part of the country guidance?

Edit: I copied more translations that did not make it from the configuration sheet.
carloslaso
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by carloslaso
dbcm wrote:Will publish this after i receive some examples from you guys
Is there a way users can opt-in those emojis, I prefer to have users come to the forum, read the new features and enable them, instead of having to tell 20 editors which script added those emojis and what they mean. I do not want to have to hack the script to remove them.

You may have already answered this question, is there a way to turn off all the debugging lines in the console?
carloslaso
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by carloslaso
krzycholub wrote:Those emojis are only enabled if "Geometry nodes too close" option is selected.
Ok, another question:

Any way to enable Geometry nodes too close or a feature in this script, and opt-in in order to see this or any other emojis that might be funny to some but not to others?

I do not want this emoji removed, I am sure some people will like it and will want to have it there, call me old fashioned but emojis on the map will not help my ADD at all.
carloslaso
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by cedricvondk
Magic no longer works since the latest WME version
cedricvondk
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by cobra_snake
Cannot install script.
When trying to import the URL via Tampermonkey, I receive a Tampermonkey error:

"Unable to parse this"
cobra_snake
Send a message

Post by CopyCatGuy
What does it mean on a duplicate Google place about Joining a PLA with an Area Place? I have a school and a parking lot both labeled with the Google link. Should I not have the google link on the parking lot, or should I combine the lot with the school and overlap the area places?
CopyCatGuy  
Send a message

Post by CopyCatGuy
It seems to really be confused on railroads, too.

Magic TODO:
segment 502249679
Non-Drivable 2 Drivable
Time 2 time Waze routing server breakes and sends Wazer to a non-driving semgnts. You should never connect driving and non-driving segments
CopyCatGuy  
Send a message

Post by crazycaveman
I've noticed that when I switch to events mode, the magic checkbox in the layers menu disappears and isn't recreated, even after you switch back to default mode. The tab does get recreated, though. Also, switching units between metric and imperial kills the tab and it doesn't recover (fix posted by BellHouse)
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message