Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Regina Bypass Project

Post by dokterew
Given one of the the 11 overpasses of the project is now complete and needs major edits in the map, over the next 2 years there will be frequent changes, permanent closures, new roads opening.

Having been a past Area Manager for the Regina (being local) I'd be willing to take ownership of these updates. I used to be far more active until much of the city got locked at Level 3.

Problem here of course will be most areas requiring edits will be Level 4.

Not sure how admins would want to proceed on this. have frequent unlock requests, or grant me limited area access with L4?
dokterew
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:17053916

Send a message

Post by doctorkb
I suspect the R3 locks were when we enabled auto-locking which wouldn't have been "much of the city" but certainly would have been the main arterial routes.

Due to the changes, it's probably best to unlock for you to make changes, then promptly re-lock to R5 to prevent other well-meaning editors from undoing your work. Unfortunately, there's no way of restricting your rank to a certain area - if you are R4, you're R4 everywhere you can edit (even if you've got a driven area in Europe, for example).
doctorkb
Answers: 4
Send a message