Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by jm6087
PFMLB wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:00 pm Hi,
at opening hours the buttons "Add hours" and "Replace all hours" are not working anymore, is this a known issue?
No other script are active and tried two different browsers.

Please kill the bug  :mrgreen:

Seems to be working for me.  What are the hours you are entering in the box?

jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
Those hours parse fine for me in US.  I wonder if it is a IL bug.
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
This issue has been fixed in the latest update of PIE
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
rompompom wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:32 am
titchy_ wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:04 am Has the latest version been released? I still have the issue.

Yes, it's fixed. If not doing so automatically, you can force an update via Tampermonkey menu, or reinstall it.

Thanks for the quick fix, John!

You are welcome, but I didn't make the fix, I just posted that the fix had been done.

The actual thanks goes to the script author

Thanks for the quick fix Justin :D
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
SeveriorumPatrem wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:34 pm Has it ever been brought up or requested....?

I love the function of PIE when creating an RPP how it can auto-populate street and city based on nearby segments.  However, sometimes you're at a zoom level where you place an RPP and there are no segments within range to derive street info from.  When this occurs, the RPP is created but the side panel remains unchanged, and you then have to click to select the new RPP and then click into the details fields to define an address.

So, if it hasn't been requested before, and is a reasonable request, can we get PIE to open the RPP addressing panel and place the cursor in the house number field, upon creation of a new RPP where no existing street data is available to derive from nearby segments?

Do you mean something like this?

Activate "Edit RPP address after created"

jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
reivaxX162 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:05 am Hi all. I'm having issues with using the text box to add the opening hours for places. I was advised by a fellow editor that this issue was fixed already. I'm on v2021.07.27.01 and using Google Chrome.

For troubleshooting purposes, I have already uninstalled/reinstalled PIE, turned off all other WME scripts and still have issues.

When entering text and pressing "add hours", I get the following errors in the console

Thanks in advance!

Not able to see the attachment yet.   Can you provide the exact text you are entering and if copying from a website, can you provide a link to where you are copying the text from?
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
Those hours seem to parse for me with no problem.  I copied the hours from your post and I went to the website and copied the hours directly from it.  Both worked fine for me

jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
I have never noticed this but am able to duplicate it as well.

It only does it for the first 4 brands on the list for me.  After the 4th brand, I no longer see it.  Watching your video, it appears to be the same for you as well.
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
DownPeriscope wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:32 pm Recently, I noticed that PIE lost yet another batch of functionalities after WME was updated. Now, it seems to disappear automatically from the Tampermonkey dashboard. Reinstalling the script brings it back, but only for a couple of seconds, after which it seems to be purged again automatically.

Does anyone recognize this behaviour and/or have an explanation for it? Or should I go and have my head examined? (Yeah, I know, they're not mutually exclusive ;))

I have not seen this behavior.  Do you know if PIE is loading in Tampermonkey but not getting the tab on WME?  Or is PIE not even loading in TM?
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ