Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Not viewing my editings on app...

Post by WhiteassDoc
Hi!

I´m recent to waze, tryed my first map editings and loved it.
However, i can't see my inputs on the app (real map). I suppose that some higher rank "coordinator" have to approve my changes first. Is that so??
If it's that, how much time does it normally take?

THANKS!!!
WhiteassDoc

POSTER_ID:17500772

Send a message

Post by disPPlay
Hi, and wellcome to the forum, first you are writing in the local Portugal forum so if you wish you can speak Portuguese in here. If you add a Place in the map a level 2 editor or higher must accept the changes that you have made to the map. Once 10 places that you added where accepted you don't need anyone to add places. The time it takes for someone rank 2 or higher to accept the request vary's greatly one the location of the place. in big citties it will be fast, in rural areas it may take some more time until someone validate the information you entered.
disPPlay
Send a message

Post by disPPlay
Será sempre uma questão de tempo até lhe validarem os dados que introduziu. Sou de nivel 1 ;)
disPPlay
Send a message

Post by jmgm1963
Boas
Enviem sempre o permalink dos locais/segmentos a tratar. Se estiver na minha zona de edição posso validar/corrigir, senão terá de ser outro editor.
Estas e outras questões semelhantes, que tenham a ver com a edição coloquem em "Unlocks, reports e ajuda na edição".
Abraço
jmgm1963
Send a message

Post by WhiteassDoc
disPPlay wrote:Hi, and wellcome to the forum, first you are writing in the local Portugal forum so if you wish you can speak Portuguese in here. If you add a Place in the map a level 2 editor or higher must accept the changes that you have made to the map. Once 10 places that you added where accepted you don't need anyone to add places. The time it takes for someone rank 2 or higher to accept the request vary's greatly one the location of the place. in big citties it will be fast, in rural areas it may take some more time until someone validate the information you entered.
Muito obrigado, DisPPlay!

Não sabia que o fórum era de Portugal. Tudo o que vi estava em inglês...
Por acaso não é um editor nível 2?? :-)

Um abraço!
WhiteassDoc
Send a message

Post by WhiteassDoc
disPPlay wrote:Será sempre uma questão de tempo até lhe validarem os dados que introduziu. Sou de nivel 1 ;)
Pena...

Mas obrigado na mesma pela atenção.

Abraço
WhiteassDoc
Send a message