Top Hazard Shortcuts  Topic is solved

You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, MGODLEW

Forum rules
Waze staff do not read this forum

This forum is made for community discussions only.
To submit a feature request to Waze, read and follow the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features".

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Re: Quick report toolbar

Postby vince1612 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:48 am

ThomasBeckstrom wrote:I think it would be valuable to have a configurable "quick report toolbar" available on the map so that a user could predefine their most commonly used reports ("vehicle stopped on shoulder", "visible police", etc.) and drop them with one tap. This would be helpful because fewer taps means less distraction while driving, and it would take less time to report an event, thus improving the accuracy of the map.

As per the [Guidelines] How to request and search for new features which are visible at the top of the Waze App Feature Requests forum section. Please always search and post in existing threads before opening brand new ones.

I've moved your message into the appropriate thread.
[ img ]
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D) (FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Re: Top Hazard Shortcuts

Postby vince1612 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:08 pm

@ForestPhil

Quick reports already exist if you leave your finger pressed on the report button instead of tapping it.
Your description of the steps is correct but you're missing a fact, after you've hit the report button the location of your report is saved, so you do not need to rush in order to make the report. You can complete it and hit send at the next red light or whenever you'd feel it would be safe.
[ img ]
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby vince1612 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:15 pm

Please read this thread, quick reports already exist.

[ img ]

If you'd like to make another suggestion please follow the guidelines (see red text box above)
[ img ]
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby vince1612 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:45 pm

LTCavalier wrote:Hope you find a way to do this for us.

The only you here is us: community members. We cannot change things on the App.

Suggestions need to be made and upvoted in the Waze Suggestion Box.
[ img ]
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

User customise traffic report

Postby w33b3ng » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:20 am

I'm a regular waze user and i wish i could contribute on daily traffic report along the way back home/any destination, the latest version needs 3 clicks to complete a report, where i found am taking too much time on the screen instead of the busy traffic, it could be risky.
I was thinking can those icons be user customised to display on the side of the screen (as they are not occupied), so that user can make a one click traffic report ?
w33b3ng

Previous

Return to Waze App Feature Requests