Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by dspille
This is really great! I love what I see so far! Thanks so much!
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
CopyCatGuy wrote:What does it mean on a duplicate Google place about Joining a PLA with an Area Place? I have a school and a parking lot both labeled with the Google link. Should I not have the google link on the parking lot, or should I combine the lot with the school and overlap the area places?
If I am understanding your question, you generally should not have the same Google place linked to both the area place (school) and the PLA. If the Google link is for the school, it should only be on the place for the school, not the PLA. In most cases, there will not be a Google link for PLAs, unless there is already a parking lot already set up in Google that could be linked.

I'm not sure what they mean by joining the places. Perhaps someone can explain what is meant by that.

dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
Not sure if this is operator error or not, but I'm seeing roundabouts of all road types flagged as "Segment not protected", even when locked to their appropriate level. I'm even seeing local street roundabouts flagged.

Thanks again for an amazing script!
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
SuperDave1426 wrote:
subs5 wrote:Any way to get ramps and private roads to not highlight as need SL in USA?
I know I'm gonna feel like a nitwit when I see the answer, but I'm drawing a complete blank on what "SL" is an abbreviation for...? :)
Speed limit
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
RichardPyne wrote:If WMEMagic is going to complain about Duplicated Google Places, it needs to show where the duplicated place links are.
Not at my computer right now, but I believe it does. Click on the "+" in the left panel I think.
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
jm6087 wrote:Can you confirm the Version Number right now? I have Ω1.0.0.3107126.1498899051 and it shows last updated 6 days ago after I force update in TM. I ask because I was told that the state lock levels for the US should have been released in the last couple days but mine doesn't seem to be updating and they are not highlighting correct lock levels yet.
Mine is also running on the same version you are showing (updated 7 days ago), yet it appears to be highlighting lock levels correctly now, even for roundabouts. I'm wondering if the regional updates are happening behind the scenes, independent of the main script.

EDIT: Well, that's strange. The mH roundabouts show up as protected (no highlight), yet the MH and PS roundabouts are shown as unprotected (highlighted).
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
Same here. Even after force updating, I'm still at 1.0.11.
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
Update to .13 worked. I can confirm that Magic now works "slash-less".
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dspille
sketch wrote:Can you please add shortcuts for all the other zoom levels? Just leave them unassigned by default (I know Toolbox defaults use 1-2-3) unless you want to put all the zoom levels on shift-numbers. I would absolutely love to be able to zoom to 1 or 2, or 6 or 7, by one keystroke.
This. Great idea.
dspille
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
SeveriorumPatrem wrote:About to or three times a day, while editing, Chrome is opening a new tab to show that the update URL for WME Magic has changed, gives me the option to Update. Clicking update does nothing, and then the tab goes away after a few seconds. Anyone else?
Was happening to me, tried an uninstall/reinstall, but now it won't install at all. Simply hangs, or if I try the various workarounds, I get "can't parse this" errors from TM.
ehepner1977
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message