These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by JLB4
iPhone X, iOS 11.1.1

I notice that the app no longer auto-wakes when you switch to it. So, before, if I I put it to sleep and then went to the Home screen, and used other apps, when going back to Waze it would auto-wake. It no longer does this - you have to press the Wake up button.
JLB4
Send a message

Post by JLB4
JLB4 wrote:When navigating, the current location arrow lags 3-4 seconds behind the real position of my vehicle. So, for example, as I approach my turn, the arrow is far enough back that I don't think I've reached my street yet. Not a problem on the highway, where the exits are spaced far apart, but in neighborhoods and commercial districts, it makes it very hard to find the right driveway, cross street, or lot entrance.

I validated that neither Google Maps nor Apple Maps suffer from this issue, so it's not a GPS subsystem problem.

iOS 11.1 on iPhone X.
Oh, and to be clear, there is no lag if driving with no destination selected, only when following route guidance to a destination. (As noted elsewhere, also on 11.1.1.)
JLB4
Send a message

Post by jonsterman
New version navigation position is lagging a second or two from the actual position of the vehicle. This causes drivers to miss their turns in city areas where roads are close together.

I had to downgrade my waze to the previous version to fix the delay.

Kindly fix this bug.
jonsterman
Send a message

Post by lolotechy
It looks like I am not the only one who is having issue with delayed update of location on map (roughly 3-4s delay? Please release version 4.33 reverting 4.32 updates. The late update on my phone is driving me crazy!
lolotechy
Send a message

Post by malip2
I see the same issue that Siri does not work when waze runs. Please fix that bug. I wonder that Apple allows that.

Regards Markus
malip2
Send a message

Post by malip2
Also I don’t find ok waze anymore.
BTW what is „Control waze by external audio“!
malip2
Send a message

Post by marsoso8
version 4.31 and version 4.32
There is a screen bug with alerts

iPhone 5S
Waze 4.32
iOS 11.1
marsoso8
Send a message
Attachments

Post by mika1337
I am having the same issue (2-3 seconds position lag)
iPhone 6 Plus on iOS 11.1.2
mika1337
Send a message

Post by PattyAllisonShipp
After updating last night Apple Carplay crashes with WAZE running
PattyAllisonShipp
Send a message

Post by ptratra
marsoso8 wrote:version 4.31 and version 4.32
There is a screen bug with alerts

iPhone 5S
Waze 4.32