Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by ehepner1977
YourEvilTwinFTW wrote:As an R2, it really reduces the amount of information I would see. I'm using Magic to clean up my first AM but if I'm not getting the info on any of my mH & MH then I'm at a disadvantage to spot any problems.
I'll add my voice to the "let lower rank editors have the option to display errors on roads locked above their level" camp. I'm in favor of a check box to make this optional, but all in, there is no benefit to hiding this information.
ehepner1977
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
That certainly isn't PLN guidance.
ehepner1977
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
jm6087 wrote:My apologies for thinking it was national guidance.
Sorry, John, I ran into the too many nested quotes. I was replying to Sev. PLN still junctions as appropriate
ehepner1977
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
yjanayas wrote:Can someone give me the link to download WMEMagic?
Well, the instructions are in the first post in this thread. viewtopic.php?f=819&t=230927#p1663525
ehepner1977
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
The shared link is the most up to date version.
ehepner1977
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
We do use city names on ramps in the U.S. as well.
ehepner1977
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
juliansean wrote:In the South Central Region of the US we allow SL’s if the entrance and exit speed limit are the same.
The question isn't whether there is a speed limit, it's whether it's set faster than 80 km/HR. Without doing the conversion, I'm guessing your rule would break the upper limit.
ehepner1977
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by EloheiYishi
Just updated, works again. A big Thank you to dbcm (Delfim) and all others who help develop and maintain the plugin!
EloheiYishi
Area Manager
Area Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by EloheiYishi
Hi, any chance for a new version with the WME 1.280 compatible attribute references?

@J0N4S13 @dbcm

EloheiYishi
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by EumirGarciaC2
BruceQC wrote:The blue highlight for Unneeded Junction appears to be broken with the new version of WME released today in USA. Thanks for your efforts with Magic. It is a great tool!
Hello:
So the blue dot of "google street" does not work, the screen becomes white and it blocks until pressing "f5"
EumirGarciaC2
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

México. Local Champ / Supervisor Región Centro-Sur (Hidalgo, Puebla, Tlaxcala, Veracruz y San Luis Potosí