دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Post by dmcconachie
The majority of Wazers have no idea these forums even exist!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by eemmaadd
I'm from KSA ...

is there any possibility to help and participate? :?:
eemmaadd
Send a message

Post by enhket
Hellos, i'll be in Dubai the next week! Let me know what places you want me to visit so i can help you guys.
enhket
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/6/6b/W ... _0M_6c.png
Christopher C. Enhket
Languages: Español, English, Français, Português.
Coordinator, Beta editor/Editing expert, Campeón.
Communities established: 8

Post by f1photos
Hi,
I'm in and out of the area fairly regularly so will start wazing and editing as soon as im next there.

Alex
f1photos
Send a message

Post by f1photos
You haven't really grasped one of the major things with waze. If a road is following a temporary route it should be added, and then when the route is finalised it can be corrected. This isn't a map which only gets updated once a year (if you're lucky), it gets updated weekly or better (or it's meant to be).

However the drawback is that people can delete huge chunks either accidentally or deliberately. You could try locking the major routes (as much as I hate locked segments it is sometimes necessary)
f1photos
Send a message

Post by fvwazing
Are you sure that you are working on the right server? (world.waze.com)

(edit)
Oops, did not read your 1st post. Be assured you are not the 1st to see such things; soon we will have a new permission-system that could make such errors very hard to happen.
fvwazing
Send a message
Waze jezelf!
600K+ edits
AM for some 25.000 km² around Maastricht, the Netherlands
iPhone 3Gs / iOS 6.0.1

Post by fvwazing
Check http://status.waze.com for info on the status of the servers. There is an infrastructure change going on.
fvwazing
Send a message
Waze jezelf!
600K+ edits
AM for some 25.000 km² around Maastricht, the Netherlands
iPhone 3Gs / iOS 6.0.1

Post by irnbru01
Hello!!
Just joined a few days ago and now have enough driving points to start editing, but now my edits wont save :( System down til tomorrow??
irnbru01
Send a message

Post by maburous
Hi there guys, I've been commuting to work from Dubai to Abu Dhabi ( Mawhi ) for 3 months now and I started using waze 11 ago. I'm trying to get all the speed traps on the dubai - abu dhabi road but there a few which are either missing or wrongly placed & locked.

I'm trying to help as much as I can, I would appreciate if you guys don't lock speed traps on this high way. I'm driving down that road every single day and it's really frustrating not being able to fix it. I also wonder if it's possible to become the manager of such an area ?
maburous
Send a message
[img]https:///yg4dV[/img]

Post by mangochutney63
Hey all,
long time waze user in malaysia. will be moving back to the UAE.

Am completely new to map editing but will be doing what I can to contribute as I learn the ropes.

Feel free to guide me to any material that will help me make waze in the UAE better.
mangochutney63
Send a message