Need to claim a location

Post by FirstCommunities
Hello,

I need to claim Century Park Place Apartments for the location of 4531 Langdon Drive, Morrisville, NC 27560. I have attached a community photo to link with the page.

Community phone number is 919-381-5416
FirstCommunities

POSTER_ID:17490243

Send a message

Post by FirstCommunities
It is an apartment community that I am trying to get added to the map as a location. We have claimed and verified on all other map platforms (google, apple, etc.) How would I go about having the business added to Waze? We have added them in the past, but I am unsure on what the protocol is. Thank you for your help! If you need any other listing information please let me know.
FirstCommunities
Send a message

Post by xanderb
Hi FirstCommunities,

We don't claim venues here, what are you trying to get done with it? We can help you get it updated.
xanderb
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by xanderb
The easiest way is to open the app on your phone, tap the report icon on the lower right corner and tap Place. Take a good picture of the outside of the Apartment Office and fill in the information. It looks like all the address points have already been added to the Waze map, so you would just need the business itself to get people to the office when they search for it by name.
xanderb
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message