Post by OscarC
I'm in the same boat with DonJ2, point decreased (by more than 200K!), map edits went up, driving alerts and cookie eater point to 0. no ranking. if i go to the scoreboard i have a ranking of "-1". Is that like an imaginary ranking? :mrgreen:

What is going on?
OscarC
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/6/65/W ... tc-sig.png https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/a/aa/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze v3.7.6.0, iPhone 4S - Verizon - iOS 7.0.4
Minnesota-based US Country Manager

Post by PalmettoC
In regards to the message http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13037 does this mean that updates are going to be put on hold until these new implementation are put in place? I haven't seen any type of update since 10/31
PalmettoC
Send a message

Post by PalmettoC
Well... It looks like they finally did a points update... of sorts. My number of points increased, as well as the number of map edits I have made; however, the number of points doesn't even equal the number of candy points I have eaten, my miles driven has never been updated, my cookie feet eaten has reverted to 0, and I am now ranked 0. Oh well! :roll:
PalmettoC
Send a message

Post by PalmettoC
jasonh300 wrote:My cookie eater went down to about 4000 ft. I had around 13000 before. I covered about a mile of cookies yesterday afternoon.

I also thought that cookies were measured in meters before but I may be wrong.
Not to bad... I lost about 70,000 ft!
PalmettoC
Send a message

Post by PalmettoC
mapcat wrote:I noticed that my cookie eater total dropped to zero (from approx 2.4M feet) so evidently that's not the reason.
Well, I guess I don't feel so bad now :shock:
PalmettoC
Send a message

Post by PalmettoC
FabiettoSport wrote:why my last scoreboard refresh was on 12/07/2011?!?
i use waze every day!!
please help me, thanks

-F-
Typically the scoreboard updates once a day. I have seen it more frequent and less frequent. You best to just expect an update every few day. Think of it as a present if it updates more frequently ;)
PalmettoC
Send a message

Post by par129
Appears that we are all frozen.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=23008
par129
Send a message

Post by par129
Mike-1323 wrote:What bothers me more is the near total lack of information from Waze. The status page, where things like this chould at least be acknowledged if not announced in advance, has been silent on the issue, only commenting on the map status editors with no details whatever. Ehud (CTO Waze) has made several forum posts with updates but none of them show up on the status page so if you're not looking at the right message in the right forum they effectively don't exist. The lack of communication from Waze during such a major infrastructure update that has far-reaching and unannounced impact is extremely frustrating. :x
Mike - Yes, and last good forum status was here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22268&start=30#p207122
par129
Send a message

par129
Send a message

Post by par129
boopboopbeep44 wrote:May I ask if points are still on delay? I'm in New York. Thank You.

Yes, it appears at least in NA we are down, and the last date on My Dashboard is 8/15.
I’m in Pennsylvania. Are non-NA people also down?
par129
Send a message